Transfers

He'll do well for Hearts, they'll focus their attack round him. 

Michael O'Neill has certainly had a very influence on him, more mature, and plays his heart out for him. 

He'll score a lot of goals. 

I'd have had him back, no fee, point to prove, same as he had for Northern Ireland, and it worked. 

Appreciate not many will agree, but what's done is done, and I have no doubt he will do well at Hearts. 

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Lafferty will do us in one big match this season . Count on it . Never a fan as he was shite in 4out of 5 matches he played in 

However the 1 match he was good. It was usually a very good one

Wouldn't be quick to be writing him off just yet .

I think he will try his heart out against them, and also score against the manky bastards. 

12 hours ago, RDFM said:

Hope Lafferty scores against Celtic, Aberdeen & Hibs everytime he plays them, other than that I don't care.

Wonder how he'd celebrate if he was to score against us? 

Probably kiss the Hearts badge the rat bastard.

19 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Arsenal apparently holding out for 50m for Sanchez.

Stupid money seeing as he's out of contract in 12 months! I'd hate to see the figure if he had 2/3 years left.

Compared to others it isn't, guy is fucking brilliant.

4 hours ago, King_gazza said:

Arsenal apparently holding out for 50m for Sanchez.

Stupid money seeing as he's out of contract in 12 months! I'd hate to see the figure if he had 2/3 years left.

Consider the taigs are shouting 30 million for the zoomer they've got playing for them then 50 million is a fucking bargain 

7 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Everton are fair spunking money about just now.

I wonder why as they won't breach the top 4 and should have been good enough for the European spots anyway.

They're not even buying players that'll take them to the next level. All their signings will just keep them where they are. 

£50 million for Sanchez, if he had a week left on his contract, would be a bargain. Sanchez would be glorious for City and an Arsenal signing that would actually be a success there. 

55 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

They're not even buying players that'll take them to the next level. All their signings will just keep them where they are. 

£50 million for Sanchez, if he had a week left on his contract, would be a bargain. Sanchez would be glorious for City and an Arsenal signing that would actually be a success there. 

Fair point though Klasen is a good player as is Keane.