The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

I'm off to bed, lads.

If I wake up to another arrival? Brilliant.

If I don't? That's absolutely fine.

Thanks Ally, Chaz, and the rest of the gang - we've had a wild Summer, but this was an excellent window, capped with a wonderful signing.

G'night folks (tu).

Good night Alan. Here's to turning on the news tomorrow morning :D

Some sad micks on Twitter:

@Tosh1967: Wen Templeton burst on the scene he was full of potential, struggled a bit to live up to it, tonight he has gave up! #Sevco #waste

@mcgin85: Rangers wasting thousands per week on players wages, will they ever learn? could get out the 3rd div with unders

@mcgin85: Can't believe these players signing for Rangers, have they no ambition? 3 rd div over potential Champs leage qualifier #Madness #Farewell

What a Signing !! just reflecting on an Epic thread , Great to been a part of it,

AND IN 10 Years TIME WHEN THIS BOY IS OUR HERO ILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY HE SIGNED, FOR THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND CHEERS TO ALL THE BOYS ON THIS AMAZING FOOTBALL FORUM!

Thanks as always Dunny.

:cool:

Some sad micks on Twitter:

@Tosh1967: Wen Templeton burst on the scene he was full of potential, struggled a bit to live up to it, tonight he has gave up! #Sevco #waste

@mcgin85: Rangers wasting thousands per week on players wages, will they ever learn? could get out the 3rd div with unders

@mcgin85: Can't believe these players signing for Rangers, have they no ambition? 3 rd div over potential Champs leage qualifier #Madness #Farewell

To play for the most sucessfull club in world football or waste away in the SPL for a team going nowhere?

It's not hard.

Tims don't realise how much money we have.

No debt, 50,000 fans at every league game, money raised from sales and no less than 24 players off the pay sheet.

Saving over £120,000 per week on wages from last season I'd wager.

Post some comments up (tu)

The whats ? The obsessing, delusional and moronic girodrawers who scream through the weekend if they've missed the 24 hr pharmacy. Methadone Monday beckons so the CR Smiff tap goes back on............the taxi's booked.

Tims don't realise how much money we have.

No debt, 50,000 fans at every league game, money raised from sales and no less than 24 players off the pay sheet.

Saving over £120,000 per week on wages from last season I'd wager.

Made about £8-9m+ in season ticket sales.