The 3 signings to be Announced ! Sourced for yees !

Dunny_01

Welcome to Rangers David and Francesco(when it goes through). :21::21::21:

Can't believe McGowan, shows a severe lack of judgement choosing a mediocre club that has never actually achieved anything, over the most successful club in the world. Thinking about it, maybe it was a lucky escape for us!

You know what we perhaps could have signed more players but I am happy with what we have.Dean Shiels,Ian Black,Fran Sandaza and David Templeton were top performers in Spl.Kevin Kyle is a good sub to have and if gets fit and stays injury free will be a good target man.Cribari has good pedigree and should come good,Faure and Arygiou look decent too.Lets not forget our youngsters also who should now get their fair share of game time.

An Exciting Talent

Written by David Melvin

An Exciting Talent

ALLY McCOIST is eager for Rangers fans to get a glimpse of David Templeton as quickly as possible after securing his top summer transfer target.

The Rangers boss was delighted to seal a deal for the 23-year-old winger on transfer deadline day and believes he will excite the Ibrox faithful in years to come.

He told RangersTV: “I’m very pleased. David has always been our number one target and we’re delighted to sign him up.

“I was always confident that we would have a good chance of signing him and judging by one or two of the comments in the newspapers from him I felt we had a chance.

“It’s particularly pleasing because he is coming off a couple of great performances and you could say results against one of the top sides in the English Premier League.

“So we’re thrilled and one of the most important things is that we’ve signed somebody that is going to be easy on the eye for the crowd.

“He’ll be a real crowd pleaser and I think he’ll entertain the Ibrox faithful for a long time.

“With the exception of wee Barrie we don’t have a lot of individuals who are capable of going by players with great pace and creating chances.

“David certainly does that and he’s certainly easy on the eye so I’d be very hopeful that he’d not only score one or two, but he’ll create chances too.”

It has been a hectic few days for the man who scored in a Europa League clash with Liverpool at Anfield just 24 hours prior to signing his four year deal.

But McCoist admits the winger is eager to get his Rangers career going and he may be set for a debut on Sunday at Ibrox against Elgin City.

He added: “He looks as ready as the next man. He’s certainly looking forward to getting the boots on and playing.

“Having spoken to him his natural enthusiasm comes out and that is great to see.

“We’ll continue to monitor him and make our mind up but certainly on his last few performances I wouldn’t be scared to put him in that’s for sure.

“If it’s possible then it would be ideal to get him involved. I’d like to get him out and show the Ibrox faithful our new signing as quickly as possible.”