***The Official Albion Rovers vs Rangers Match Thread***

Forgot how much I miss the football over. So glad for it to be back on. Nicky Law has been looking amazing and the ball along the deck football has us looking like a whole different team from last season. Even the younger boys have bulked up over the summer.

Also, I fucking love Lee Wallace, Future Rangers Captain.

East_Stand_Al : (28 July 2013 - 03:54 PM) Rovers players and manager not happy about something, resulted in one of them being booked for dissent underboylehe... : (28 July 2013 - 03:52 PM) A good finish, however he is playing against a very poor side, for a top six SPFL standard team. Iain7_mfc : (28 July 2013 - 03:51 PM) wee baldy hardon Iain7_mfc : (28 July 2013 - 03:50 PM) or makes me ridiculously angry Iain7_mfc : (28 July 2013 - 03:50 PM) It actually hurts me watching that goal underboylehe... : (28 July 2013 - 03:49 PM) Nicky Law again 2-0

Mostly positives and lessons from last year not learned so far.

Nicky Clark excellent so far, our midfield boss, excellent positioning and reads the game well. Using the space well. and shouting and trying to organise others. Goals a nice bonus for him.

Black not on the same wavelength though,and was getting frustrated in that first half hour before we scored. is trying but not successful, not in tune with Clark,

Little is doing very well, made a few chances, little bit luck and he'll be scoring regularly.

Wallace and Jig solid.

Bit poor down our right hand side, mostly due to Crawford. Pressure off now so hopefully Ally will spot the obvious and tighten up the right midfield.

Nicky Clark has had an excellent game so far, looking good for future but needs someone on same wavelength beside him.

Whoever voted Law for RM sponsorship I bow to you. :praise: Been awesome so far. Just what we were missing.

Hope to see more from Lewis second half been a bit quiet so far. Daly has linked our attacks well.

Still buzzing!! :21: