***The Official Queen of the South v Rangers thread***

Captain Hilts

Who wants to bet Jig plays defence tomorrow? Ally will play pretty much the exact team as Saturday minus McLeod.

Jig was our saving grace. I worry about the new team when we had to rely on a defender to score for us.

IMO jig should partner Clark up front. As long as Law features and asks all the team behind the strikers to have a structured kick about can see us scoring a shed load.

Who wants to bet Jig plays defence tomorrow? Ally will play pretty much the exact team as Saturday minus McLeod.

Jig was our saving grace. I worry about the new team when we had to rely on a defender to score for us.

IMO jig should partner Clark up front. As long as Law features and asks all the team behind the strikers to have a structured kick about can see us scoring a shed load.

If MacLeods unfit, I'd be more willing to bet he plays Jig at centre mid.....

after some of our results and performances over the past 18 months, I don't think I'll be confident of comfortably beating anyone for a while

It's not just confidence there is an expectation that we will win against any opposition, that might get dampened a bit but it never goes.

Macleod is an injury doubt.

This to me is the best starting 11 and formation for tomorrow.

1f7pxu.png

daly instead of Clark you have a very strong side ! ... Either way queens ain't the same side this season last year they had everything going for them being the only full time team in a part - time league confidence was really high and the result against us was just a mixture of good four tune and a dodgy ref ! Cant see anything but a 2 - 3 goal win for us !

daly instead of Clark you have a very strong side ! ... Either way queens ain't the same side this season last year they had everything going for them being the only full time team in a part - time league confidence was really high and the result against us was just a mixture of good four tune and a dodgy ref ! Cant see anything but a 2 - 3 goal win for us !

The thought of Daly and Jig upfront together :anguish:

I am looking forward to this game: could take us a step closer to picking up the first silverware of the season

However the team best remember that QOTS are curly opposition especially at home so we will have to go out there and take the game by the scruff of the neck straight away

2-1 (tu)