*****The Official Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread*****

This is Ally's only chance of making our season atleast slightly positive, if he fucks this up his given us shit football and no trophies to excuse himself. I don't count the title as a positive as anything but winning it would be disaster and any manager could win this league with a £6mil wage bill or whatever.

Ally has to walk if we get hammered again

I tend agree with most of the predictions, but how many times in football has the opposite happened, you just never know, yesterday was dire, but looking back at Mohsni's first half miss, then the one at the end, it could have and should have been oh so different, i just hope they have all had a reality check and somehow turn in a performance that we the fans deserve more than anyone else, so lets keep the faith and hopefully we can somehow conjure up a decent performance with a 1-0 win.

No Surrender!

Worst case scenario is a 1-0 defeat.

Out of the cup but not the drubbing that would surely be the straw to break the camel's back.

No doubt McCoist would try to sell it as "glorious failure", "proof that we are on right road" etc etc and all that shite.

Might be that Wallace is waiting till the season is over (Saturday teatime probably) before asking McCoist to come and see him.

Worst case scenario is a 1-0 defeat.

Out of the cup but not the drubbing that would surely be the straw to break the camel's back.

No doubt McCoist would try to sell it as "glorious failure", "proof that we are on right road" etc etc and all that shite.

Might be that Wallace is waiting till the season is over (Saturday teatime probably) before asking McCoist to come and see him.

Our defending is laughable, I fear we could lose quite a few goals. As godfather said yesterday, the goal RR scored was like watching the chuckle brothers trying to defend. It was embarrassing.

Well it all boils down to this after yesterday's embarrassment.

Most of the fans have already made their Minds up about ally, buy surely this must be the "official" last chance saloon for him.

I think the board have been to scared to touch him in fear of a massive backlash but I think once we get beat on Saturday they will realise they can deal with him.

I think we will get beat 3-0 , which will make mccoists record, 10 cup exits in 3 seasons to some real shite opposition, and only one lost Ramsden cup final to show for it

A sad end to what could have been a great season but ally your time is up.....

I think yesterdays embarrassment is only the tip of the iceberg in relation to the game against united.

Daly should not start another match this season. Terrible football player, get him punted. Id start with Clark, who actually wants to get involved in the game. This game we will probably win because most of us expect us to get beat.

Agreed - stick Jig and Clark up top.

Bell,

Foster Moshni Faure Wallace

Gallagher Peralta Law Aird/Temps (if Temps is fit)

Jig and Clark

I wonder how good of a player peralta really is?

Not great by any stretch but puts his foot in and runs all day. Protects the defence better than Black ever will and keeps it simple in posession. Would rather have McLeod in there with everyone fit but Black should never be in a Rangers jersey IMO.

Not great by any stretch but puts his foot in and runs all day. Protects the defence better than Black ever will and keeps it simple in posession. Would rather have McLeod in there with everyone fit but Black should never be in a Rangers jersey IMO.

What im saying is not many players have played well under Ally. Could be a player in there?

Our record against United in the Scottish Cup doesn't make for great reading.

Since then...

Dundee Utd 1-0 Rangers (SCF; 21 May 1994)

Dundee Utd 1-0 Rangers (SCR5; 11 Mar 2001)

Rangers 3-3 Dundee Utd (SCR6; 14 Mar 2010)

Dundee Utd 1-0 Rangers (SCR6R; 24 Mar 2010)

Rangers 0-2 Dundee Utd (SCR5; 5 Feb 2012)

Dundee Utd 3-0 Rangers (SCR5; 2 Feb 2013)