***the Official Rangers Vs Hibernian Match Thread***

If kenny has any sense he'll change things tonight and going forward. He can't do anymore damage than has been done so he might as well try and go out as the man who tried to implement a new Rangers team than the man who continued the downward trajectory that McCoist started.

Would be ridiculous if it's 0 points from 3 games v Hibs and 2 v Hearts after tonight. Really need to beat them at some point or we'll have no chance in the playoffs. Hibs are inconsistent so hopefully we catch them off their game tonight. Can't afford to concede first again or so early, last two time we've played them the games been over by 30 minutes.

Faure is better in central defense so young Sinnamon should be given an opportunity to play at right back with Murdoch playing right midfield again.

Law may be more of a threat playing further forward just off the striker which could be either Clark or Daly.

Black has been total gash recently but we still need someone with a bit of drive in midfield which is the only thing he seems to have at the moment.

No doubt K. McD. will play Faure at right back and include Smith at left mid.

Robbie Crawford could be a possible alternative for Aird,

Robinson

Sinnamon Faure McGregor Wallace

Murdoch Black

Aird Vuckic

Law

Daly

getting up at 3.45am for this game out here! Hopefully we can get a convincing result that brings back the support and the belief.

My team would be

Robinson

Faure

McGregor

Zaliukas (if fit, if not Halkett)

Wallace

Templeton

Law

Murdoch

Shiels

Vuckic

Boyd

Subs

Kelly

Smith

Black

Aird

Daly

Miller

Clark

getting up at 3.45am for this game out here! Hopefully we can get a convincing result that brings back the support and the belief.

My team would be

Robinson

Faure

McGregor

Zaliukas (if fit, if not Halkett)

Wallace

Templeton

Law

Murdoch

Shiels

Vuckic

Boyd

Subs

Kelly

Smith

Black

Aird

Daly

Miller

Clark

You fucking deserve a win for that.

The day of the game is now upon us and I'd really like to see us win, but I can't imagine McDowell changing much about the team, even though he has to due to injuries and susspentions.

I fear the same old shite and trying to keep as close as he possibly can to a losing team.