***** The Official Rangers Vs Motherwell Final Thread *****

I remember before the last QoS game in the standard league campaign everyone was going on about 4-0, 5-0 etc. And we took a pasting.

I don't want to be too negative, but I think we need to keep our feet on the ground. A win of any sort we be brilliant. Fingers crossed we get more than that.

This is a big, big game for McCall and the squad. Do us proud lads!

I remember before the last QoS game in the standard league campaign everyone was going on about 4-0, 5-0 etc. And we took a pasting.

I don't want to be too negative, but I think we need to keep our feet on the ground. A win of any sort we be brilliant. Fingers crossed we get more than that.

This is a big, big game for McCall and the squad. Do us proud lads!

Papers saying same team as against Hibs. Can't see it, Clark will be back in. I'd be delighted with a good victory.

Papers saying same team as against Hibs. Can't see it, Clark will be back in. I'd be delighted with a good victory.

Well which hibs game? I suspect we'll line up as we did at ibrox i.e. Clark back in then probably 3 at the back at fir park if we have a decent lead

3 or 4 nil, are you serious? I can't say I am overly confident, but would be overjoyed if we could even scrape a narrow win. Keep Jig as far away from the team as possible.

I really want ten nil to feel safe but i tried to keep it decent.

I fear for us in the away leg if we don't win tomorrow as I think a lot of Bears are underestimating how good they are. I watched them a couple of weeks ago and they looked decent enough. Fear the worst with that wee skippy cunt!

3 or 4 nil, are you serious? I can't say I am overly confident, but would be overjoyed if we could even scrape a narrow win. Keep Jig as far away from the team as possible.

We are more than capable of winning by 3-4. We could of done it against Hibs at Ibrox. I really don't like the way Mcall goes about things when we go 2-0 up but. Everyone could see the Hibs heads go down at 2-0 we had to exploit that and keep them under pressure, what did we do take off our 2 attackers for 2 defenders. We cannot give Motherwell any respect at all, we need to go out there and make them as uncomfortable as possible.

Hearing from a decent source that it's back to a 4-4-2, McCulloch dropped since we're going to a back 4.

Not 100% on personnel, but shape is 4-4-2, likely to see Clark back in, or possibly Vuckic playing just off Miller.

Based on what I heard, I believe it's

Bell

Foster McGregor Zal Wallace

Vuckic Shiels Murdoch Law

Clark Miller

People chanting 4-0/5-0 are far too confident, just can't see it being that scoreline.

If it's goal less at half time then I can see the fans becoming annoyed and getting on the players back, which will work right into Motherwells hands.

Need to be patient and any win tomorrow will do me.

Agree with you here mate, it's going to be a lot harder than folk imagine tonight but I reckon we'll be in for another night like the Hibs game - scrappy game but Rangers victory.

I feel like I did before the Hibs game at home, any sort of win and lead to take into the second leg will be a good result.

One thing I'd like to see is if we were to go a goal up tonight and we are controlling the game I hope we go for it and try and build as big a lead as possible rather than sitting back and defending what we have.