*** The Official Rangers V St. Johnstone Thread ***

WilliamFyfe

Defeats were always going to happen, I just hope mistakes are identified an dealt with.

I imagine if Warburton had and inquiry after a 3-0 win, then this he have the players in first thing tomorrow, and will strive to learn from it.

Looks like someone deleted the post.

Strange as if it was a mod surely he'd be banned?

Cunts getting away with post like that is vile

Emotions are high m8, we thought we were better than we are, I'm sure his comments were made in the heat of the moment.

Always thought our centre backs looked suspect and would get found out against a better side. Oh well, take it and move on. Get a solid centre-back and a proven goal scorer in January and we're onto a winning team.

My thoughts exactly,i reckon we missed a trick by not getting May as Kenny Millers toiling big time now.

To be honest I'm not that downhearted about the result.

Think we need to add 4 or 5 quality players and we'll be looking pretty good.

Hopefully Warburton and the squad will learn from this and move on. Time to step things up in the league and keep pushing for promotion.

Reality check, fancy football is ok but we need a change of plan.

StJ learned from the Dumbarton game, let us play around the box and take chances up front, which they were more than capable of doing.

Yes we play attractive football but we are lightweight.

I'd agree with Lightweight. Need to be able to shake it up when we are up against 8/9 behind the ball

It's a project. It's early days. In a way this was good as it's a lesson on how far we have to go.

For all the Warburton haters just fuck off. The man is intelligent enough that this failure will be a lesson that we will learn from and I bet we will not repeat.

After the many McCoist fuck-ups how often did we learn our lesson? I'll tell you - none.

Good luck to St Johnstone they deserved their win but the silver lining is that it will make us stronger.

Spot on a wake up call which will be heeded by the players and management. The money grabber would be firing up the karoke as we speak there is no comparison with our Manager and the imposter who stood with arms crossed and a clueless look on his face last season.

Not the end of the world.

3 poor goals to lose defensively. (I know the second was a cracking strike but we switched off)

A cup run would have been nice but promotion is the main priority this season. I'm sure we will learn the lessons from this if we come up against another premiership side in the Scottish Cup.

I'm at work so haven't saw the game. It's a pity the defence seems to have been weak given the comments. I suspect Warburton knew this prior to the match . Oh well. League and Petrofac will satisfy me but we probably really do need to sign 5 or 6 quality players for the starting 11 for next season.

Trueblue68 cunt started on warburton saying he needs sacked then got called a prick so wished death on a poster and his family

It's out of order, someone in their late 40's acting like.

That's the cunt that went on a hissy fit cause a thread was started about his internet dating bint.

Not the end of the world.

3 poor goals to lose defensively. (I know the second was a cracking strike but we switched off)

A cup run would have been nice but promotion is the main priority this season. I'm sure we will learn the lessons from this if we come up against another premiership side in the Scottish Cup.

This. All day long!