***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, giffnockger said:

Still over a week...arse is already in buttons!

Mon the fucking teddies!!!!!!!:pipe:

Im the same ive already got tht mad feeling that you cant even describe to anyone who doesnt get it. 

After the shite last week i couldnt see this far enough but now im right fucking up for this.

Actually got a good feeling about this when i shouldnt have.

MON THE GERS

16 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Im the same ive already got tht mad feeling that you cant even describe to anyone who doesnt get it. 

After the shite last week i couldnt see this far enough but now im right fucking up for this.

Actually got a good feeling about this when i shouldnt have.

MON THE GERS

know exactly how you feel mate, going up to mates a 8 next sat for a wine, bring on the madness :belm:

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

know exactly how you feel mate, going up to mates a 8 next sat for a wine, bring on the madness :belm:

I will not sleep one bit i really struggle the night before these game get i so pumped up. Always end up pure all over the shot after the game when the feeling wears down hence the reason why i get so pished before it to calm the nerves.

Up early for me tunes on bout 8am and still undecied on whether to chance it at the piggery or just go to a good gers pub to watch it.

Choking for this now. Just hope the players (new and old) realise just how important this game is for the fans and the season in general. Put down a marker, get a result and I'm confident we go on and win the league. 

Midfield is key area, Barton Halliday and Forrester for me

I noticed Club 72 is showing the game live for those without tickets.

£12 for a drink and a pie and obviously the game, but has anyone been in there before and knows the normal price they sell a pint for.

I fear if it's on a par with the pies, it should be £4.50 a pint.

13 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I noticed Club 72 is showing the game live for those without tickets.

£12 for a drink and a pie and obviously the game, but has anyone been in there before and knows the normal price they sell a pint for.

I fear if it's on a par with the pies, it should be £4.50 a pint.

Bar 72? Prices are ok, 3.30 for a cider I'm sure (tu) 

Sendeross to score a thumping header.  2-1 win for the teds.

cant wait me.. The Scottish pundits will be looking for johan brown to get one on Barton but won't happen.  Barton has been wrote off by everyone and has a big point to prove.  Can't wait to see kolo toure in a race with waghorn.  Bang o'halloran on that young lad at left back and give tav as much room as possible.   

Remember they lost to Lincoln fucking red imps and almost blew a 3 goal aggregate lead against another side.  We can and will win the game

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

Sendeross to score a thumping header.  2-1 win for the teds.

cant wait me.. The Scottish pundits will be looking for johan brown to get one on Barton but won't happen.  Barton has been wrote off by everyone and has a big point to prove.  Can't wait to see kolo toure in a race with waghorn.  Bang o'halloran on that young lad at left back and give tav as much room as possible.   

Remember they lost to Lincoln fucking red imps and almost blew a 3 goal aggregate lead against another side.  We can and will win the game

I'm with you mate. After the killie game I could see this game far enough. Now it can't come quick enough and I really fancy our chances of putting them in their place 

We need pace and drive to get at there dodgy defence so I would play moh,windass,garner but got a feeling warbs will play Miller,Halliday, and both Barton and rossiter when clearly it doesn't work with them 2 in the team!

remember bears we played em off the park in cup final with a pretty shite team!

keep the faith ??

My team assuming everyone listed is fit

Fod

Tav Senderos Hill Wallace

Rossiter Barton Krancjer

Forrester Miller Waghorn

I know people are probably gasping at Nico, Barton, Hill and Miller starting. I know it's not ideal, but they are experienced big game players (minus Hill but he's experience) ... Hill is a risk but I don't think he's any better or worse than Kiernan or Wilson.

Not confident to be honest but that's a good thing in it's own way as Old Firm games I think we will win we never do.

Would have liked to play Windass ahead of Rossiter but he's not played since the early league cup games so fitness would be a major risk.

Trying to be positive , but I expect us to be under the cosh a bit here . 

Defensively will that suit us ? It might , seeing as we're more susceptible at the back from fast breakaways , and have never really faced being under pressure we might be more tight , so who knows . 

Attacking ? I think it will definetly suit us , with the speed we have and them being more open . 

Like I say , I'm probably looking a bit too positive , but these are the kind of games that can surprise us and change the course of a season .