***Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

I think they are shitting it tbh.

Imagine the fear of losing the first league of game in 4 years at home against a club that's been gutted from top to bottom by arseholes for four years and as a consequence has been left to "scrape the barrel" at the "bargain basement" level of the transfer market?

If we do these cunts at their own midden after everything we've been through I'm putting it forward for one of the greatest Rangers of victories of all time.

Of course they are shiting themselves, this will erupt in their faces when we gub them and it's all of their own making. My heart goes out to all the poor housewives in the Gaza strip when their husbands roll in from the West bank Falls road sons of Bobby sands republican supporters club to batter them senseless. 

Poor cows

33 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Heard that Rossiter isn't fit and Wallace hasn't trained all week.

Read it was Rossiter's hamstring, few weeks out at least.

He's got a bit of a history with Hamstring injuries too. I hope it's not something that's going to keep happening to him.

4 minutes ago, MasterD said:

He's got a bit of a history with Hamstring injuries too. I hope it's not something that's going to keep happening to him.

Reckon it'll mean Halliday and Barton will be the two holding midfielders then.

49 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Heard that Rossiter isn't fit and Wallace hasn't trained all week.

11 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Where have you heard this?

First time I can remember I want us to go to parkhead and actually attack rather than sit in and counter break. I feel our best bet is to keep them pushed back a little keep ball as much as possible and use our own pace and power ala Windass Waghorn etc and use the likes of Kranjcar for those split second killer passes.

There defence is just as bad and we are the better passing side it can be done!

Miller to score goal 100 and the Gers to take in 2-1 or 3-2

cellic fans, press and ex players seem to think they are quicker than us all over the park. I dont see that to be honest. Our centre of defence aint the quickest, but the rest of the team are not slow by any means.It also amazing how many cellic fans seem to know exactly how this will pan out, as follows:

cellic are quicker all over the park and will run us ragged. Brown will mark Barton out the game. Barton will get frustrated with this and get sent off. Garner will also get sent off as he is inexperienced and cant handle the occasion. cellic will then coast to victory.

This level of certainty amazes me (especially given the last old firm game where for long spells they simply couldn't get the ball off us)., The one thing I do know about old firms games is that very little goes to plan.

Getting sick of hearing about how in the semi last season they were below their best and we played the best we could have played.  All I'm hearing is how much they have improved since then, how they have strengthened and how they are going to demolish our suspect defence.

They have played the same amount of competitive games as we have this season and conceded 11 to our 4 and yet no one mentions anything about their defence?  and how exactly have they strengthened?  Sinclair and Toure?  WOW !!

We played them off the park last season with the likes of Shiels, Law and Clark in the team, no disrespect to those three but if they couldn't cope with them how do they think they are going to cope with the likes of Barton, Rossiter, Windass, Kranjcar and MOH ?

I probably say this before every old firm but I have never wanted to win a game so much !!

All this talk of playing 3 at the back or trying to pack the midfield is nonsense, we play the way we always play and attack them from the outset, like we did last season.  High intensity and high pressure in their half of the pitch, don't give them a minute on the ball and we will see who the better side really is !!

1st post and apologies if it has been referenced elsewhere, but there was a post saying how do we respond to Your not Rangers anymore - would love to hear "yes we are and your still paedophiles"

Can't see why we won't beat them, Hapoel showed their weaknesses. If we can stay tight at the back and attack them hard then we will score as their defence is utter shite.

Joey will boss the midfield and hopefully will take that cunt Brown out for the rest of his career.

I hope we see MOH from the start and he doesn't play Miller in a wide position. Any three of Rossiter, Barton, Windass or Halliday in the midfield would do me fine!

We need to be on the front foot and not let Cetlic's front three consistently get at our defence!