***The official Rangers vs Kilmarnock match thread***

Gaz52

18 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Absolutely on the money mate.

I think his post match interview showed the signs that he realises he needs to turn this around and quickly, it's no longer about taking positives from a defeat or draw it's about 3 points on the board first and foremost, the performance is actually secondary and will come good if you win enough to get the confidence levels up again.

As i said in the match thread for the St Johnstone game, just win and if it means winning ugly then win ugly.

Points on the board and grinding out a few wins as a team will see confidence rise amongst the group.

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Always good to have a shitebag in your team to always support.

I don't always support him.

He's struggled in recent games despite a great last season and decent start to this one - and clearly needed to drop out of the first 11.

There's a difference between that, and trying to chase a talented young player out to the club. 

Apologies for the negative vibe & it's not just the usual Kiernan criticism for the sake of it. But just study him at any point in any game ( I haven't missed one this year). NEVER effectively picking up his man until it's too late, NEVER communicates & worst of all, is incapable of making  a proper pass to an unmarked team-mate even a few yards away with all the time & space in the world. It's never in front of the guy to let him move onto it. It's always behind him or straight at him, thereby holding up the play. And 9 times out of 10, it's bouncing or bobbling. I honestly hate downing our guys but what do W&W see in him? Surely Senderos would be better. Rant over, for now.

I called the team spot on and people questioned me. When you's gonna learn to listen fs :D

we need everyone on top of their game today and get us up to 2nd. I think Hearts will drop points as well 

9 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Dont like Miller on the wing at all tbh, he doesnt have any winger traits what so ever. It should be either Forrester/Mckay/Windass/Dodoo/MOH for the Wing positions. Miller, Garner and Waghorn as the strikers

Unless the formation will be:

fods

tav, kiernan, hill, wallace

MOH, windass, Holt, Halliday

garner, miller

who am I fucking kidding :lol: