*** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread ***

roboscot

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, B1872 said:

No fucking Joe Dodoo anyway ya fucking rocket! 

Aye so we bring on a carthorse in Waghorn instead do we? Fuck off mate you talk shit.

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Seen this everytime MOH plays. Almost childish from Tav. Will change though when Waggy is on.  Defo

I know mate.What has it come to when a player won't pass to his own teammate and actually prefer to turn and go backwards rather than do so.I honestly thought I was overreacting and maybe got it wrong!Happens far far to often for it to be mere coincidence.Thats why personally I would prefer Hodson to be paired with him and give that a chance to gel.

7 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Totally agree, I don't really blame the strikers because they seem to track back all the time, so they can't really be blamed as they're almost covering the attacking midfield role as well. 

We have zero presence in midfield which is a joke after the amount of midfield signings we had during the window. If only we had someone like Barry Ferguson. Even if he did pass it backwards and side to side a lot he was always anchored in the middle, everyone knew he was there and available to start something - even if it was just switching play from side to side.

Your comment is why I get pissed off at people bad mouthing Miller. You know the ones ...

"Miller is shit cause he is running about in our half and not up front"...

Maybe if our midfield stopped fannying about our forwards, i.e Miller when he is on, could stay up front