Rangers fans being SNP supporters

Rambo1872

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Congratulations @HibsOfficial - my other half @PeterMurrell is just one of thousands of happy Hibees tonight. #ScottishCupFinal"

Nothing then about the Hibees pitch invasion, and nothing constructive now on the the investigation into football sex abuse (in which Hibs are already implicated). 

She's a little rat.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Plenty of good Proddys voted for them back in the day, they were known as the tartan tories, until Salmond saw an opportunity in cultivating the rebel vote, which he did.

Exactly mate.

Salmond persuaded them and the rebel vote defected from Labour to the SNP.

I'm a Tory Unionist of partial English and Northern Irish background (adding up to just over half with Scottish background just under half) and I've always felt that the SNP visions of an independent Scotland are completely flawed.

The idea of Scotland suddenly becoming Denmark or Norway is impossible. We'd end up a failed state like Southern Ireland.

It is definitely time we stood up for our rights as a majority group in society and I have no interest in picking on minority races or religions. Treat everyone equally.

Catholic schools should not be funded by the state. Either the state should take complete control of them as non denomination schools or they should be purchased at full value price by the Catholic Church and ran privately. The Church of Scotland does not get control of schools and actually ceded their control of the Scottish education system to the state in the late 1800s. I'd be perfectly happy for some denominational religious education to be available but in split groups. It is wrong that denominational education is not available to the majority yet a minority religion is allowed to push an agenda through state funded schools as well as a sectarian and racist hiring policy. The idea of building two schools next to each other with separate staff and facilities is a complete waste of money. It also encourages bigotry and separatism.

The bigotry of media like BBC Scotland, Radio Clyde, The Daily Record, The Herald, Evening Times and various other outlets must end. The ratio of staff hired of particular backgrounds should be checked and obvious hiring bias should be punished severely.

We're the majority group. We should treat others fairly but we should have a proportionate say on what happens in our own country.

The SNP and Labour have huge overrepresentation of Catholics in their parliamentary ranks and it is obvious why. Other situations like Labour nominating around a dozen successive Provosts in Glasgow who have been Catholic in a city where they are outnumbered around 2-1, if not more (I don't trust any statistics that claim near parity as these are often terming people who belong to the Protestant community but are not terribly active in the religion as not having a religion while non religious Catholics are counted towards their figure) and you only have to look at the way Labour had women only lists in the past to balance numbers to show that political representation in political parties is often based on bigotry from elements of the leadership of these parties.

Having a fairly balanced Scotland is vital and it is the thought of my racial and religious group being marginalised in a society where they form the majority by a political ideology opposed to democratic representation in society and a warped ideal where only those that support their views are included that is the main reason I don't want to be independent.

I've seen first hand how elements of the police, local government and other parts of society can be twisted to support a minority viewpoint and not represent the majority of the people they're meant to be in service to.

I don't really believe that the team you support, and your political views should always be together as one. However they shouldn't be Poles apart, like supporting Rangers, and being a rabid yes supporting, SNP voting, scumbag.

Singing God Save The Queen, and Rule Britannia, at the football, then supporting a political party that goes against everything being a Bear stands for, is mind blowing.

2 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I don't really believe that the team you support, and your political views should always be together as one. However they shouldn't be Poles apart, like supporting Rangers, and being a rabid yes supporting, SNP voting, scumbag.

Singing God Save The Queen, and Rule Britannia, at the football, then supporting a political party that goes against everything being a Bear stands for, is mind blowing.

Getting more and more obvious who the SNP supporters are in our support. Many of them don't sing things like that and some "Rangers fan" even tweeted that we should blow up Buckingham Palace with the Queen in it. 

Lowest of the low. They are all around my age (22) or below and its sickening to watch it. Heads are full of shite about big bad Westminster. 

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Getting more and more obvious who the SNP supporters are in our support. Many of them don't sing things like that and some "Rangers fan" even tweeted that we should blow up Buckingham Palace with the Queen in it. 

Lowest of the low. They are all around my age (22) or below and its sickening to watch it. Heads are full of shite about big bad Westminster. 

It's probably  the 9 in a row glory hunters.

I've never bought into the "Rangers family" pish ... SNP and YES voters are cretins - Rangers fans or not.

I've no respect for them and I used to be happy with anyone supporting us regardless of their beliefs etc but not any more - I'd love nothing more than them all to piss off to Parkhead or Firhill or something and support another team. 

Not saying they don't have any right to support Rangers - they've as much right as me - I just wish they didn't. 

PS - can this be moved into the Bears Den? it's Rangers related.

3 hours ago, Zulu said:

Ever notice when you see these arseholes they are all sporting the party badge in their lapel only other party that done this were the fukin nazis

That's no coincidence by the way, the symbolism of the SNP is based on the 'Odal Rune':

Google it

I used to wind them up about it whenever one of them shouted the generic "Nazi Scum, Off Our Streets" bollox.

Clueless fuckwits. 

Just a reminder to any bears that are. Taken from VB.

"It is well known the SNP have been rapacious in their quest to gobble up the Irish republican vote in Scotland, not least to further their nationalist 'cause'. Playing the anti British card has certainly reaped dividends. Various SNP MP's such as Alex Salmond and Humza Yousaf are only too happy to rock up at various Irish republican bars in west central Scotland."