***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, weshallnotbemoved! said:

The manager needs to sort something at ht. He is not blameless.

I'd say he is doing the best he can with the tools he has.  I can't blame him for much, until he can at least get a few of his own players in.

He has made HT changes before,  he might take off Halliday as he is on a yellow.   I'd take waghorn off for Dodoo.

Really Poor,  let them have the Run of the pitch 

Tav playing well the rest are poor.

Need a foot on the ball and try and build something.

The Zonal marking at corners giving me the fear . Free headers every time.

Haliday is hiding nkw and I can see what he can bring to the game with a yellow card now. 

Been a hard watch , Hopefully some changes in shape coming. They know out attackers aint the quickest so can push high , flooding midfield. Cms having to pull wide to combat roberts and sinclair leaving 1 in the middle!! 

Just now, Swagger said:

Any other team in the league would have given them a better game so far. Bunch of shitebags in our team.

Fuck it go full loopy Pedro and make 3 changes at half time

If he wants to play this way he'd be better go loopy and withdraw the team and give the 3-0 default. 

Encouraging signs at the end there, trust me, this paedophile sanctuary will fold of we actually manage to get the ball into feet in their final third.. That hasn't been accomplished thus far due to the pretty awful distribution byvour centre backs. We've obviously been set up to counter attack, but if Bates can't even stir the tea without smashing a window how is he going to find Garner a hundred yards away ? Having said that you either play Miller through the middle or don't play him

These cunts are showboating, passing the ball about as if they think they're Barca -- possession stats must be impressive --bit if a couple of years under Warburtton taught us, possession doesn't win you games alone---break up possession--getting fuckin in there--tear intae them--Id rather get beat having had a proper go than this lieing down pish--GET RIGHT INTAE THEM.

Abysmal!

we've shown them far too much respect. We need to get involved in the game. Absolute shambles. I get that we are making it hard for teams to score against us but to the absolute detriment of us being involved in the game is unacceptable! 

We look like a team that needs a point to avoid relegation! 

Just now, The Tavernator said:

The 25 million more value in their team is showing.

Get Dodoo on for Waghorn and give McKay a chance to redeem himself.

This, we are crying out for an out-ball. 

Just now, gogzy said:

I'd say he is doing the best he can with the tools he has.  I can't blame him for much, until he can at least get a few of his own players in.

He has made HT changes before,  he might take off Halliday as he is on a yellow.   I'd take waghorn off for Dodoo.

I disagree Halliday and Garner should never have started.

We're not out this by any means but we need something changed and by fuck we need the next goal.