Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

As long as we have all Kearned something .... progress will have been made ..... that's what Kearning is all about ..... if we don't Kearn we have lost the battle. 

When you think about it that's probably where MW must have went wrong mate ...... no wonder we were not getting anywhere ...... hopefully we will all have Kearned from this and Kan now move on .... :p:

:UK:

Kook Its Kike thIs you KIke KearnIng Kots of new thIngs but stIll talk Kots of shIte

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Kook Its Kike thIs you KIke KearnIng Kots of new thIngs but stIll talk Kots of shIte

OMG mate .... Get that Keyboard of yours washed out with carbolic soap immediately, before it's too late ..... you're going to give others who suffer the same problem a complex ..... :p:

24 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

OMG mate .... Get that Keyboard of yours washed out with carbolic soap immediately, before it's too late ..... you're going to give others who suffer the same problem a complex ..... :p:

Im under the bed awaiting a Cadbury Cookie to be delivered, the bullying you IMpose on me IS just IMmature.:Banane21:

45 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

Ah, is this still a thread about club 1872? Seemed to be a general whinge-fest with every old gripe under the sun coming out.

Course it is - there's been a direct reference to C1872 on almost every page ... I'd like to hear a lot more from guys like Loudern Greg and The Sins ... maybe even Buster too and the guy that's a St Mirren fan that tried to convince us fan ownership was good 

12 hours ago, Taipan said:

Yes a CIC can cease being a CIC, the members of Club 1872 are also the members of the share owning CIC and the projects CIC, or I believe that is the the intention. This might change once properly constituted so that the membership of each reflects how each member wants to allocate his/her  donation.

It would be a complicated process with the members either becoming shareholders or relinquishing their membership. The community assets in the asset lock would have to either be transferred (sold) to the shareholders for full value and the funds dispersed in accordance with the legislation. Alternatively pre cessation the assets can be transferred elsewhere in accordance with legislation. Consent would have to be sought from the CIC regulator.

Many thanks for the explanation. Sorry I have been so long getting back to you but I am just home after a long drive.

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Course it is - there's been a direct reference to C1872 on almost every page ... I'd like to hear a lot more from guys like Loudern Greg and The Sins ... maybe even Buster too and the guy that's a St Mirren fan that tried to convince us fan ownership was good 

I guess guys like those you mentioned have nothing to say.  After all, some of those you mention told us this kind of thing could never happen as it would be the fans that voted for everything, not CH.

46 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

I guess guys like those you mentioned have nothing to say.  After all, some of those you mention told us this kind of thing could never happen as it would be the fans that voted for everything, not CH.

and Whitney a close friend of the family too.

Such is life.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

So no news on when the members meeting is being held?

I assume it would be a priority for the remaining board members to have it as quickly as possible, and then maybe not. :unsure:

Just gives them a couple of more days to let the dust settle and nothing will happen. 

14 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

14 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

KKK, KKK reported ya racist bastard :dance:

I thought that was a bit racist aswell.

I thought he meant that the gooks were ready to invest but learned about housty and cod co and couldn't be bothered with the shite.

12 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Okay. I'll give you my view. This sort of thing could have happened in any group so there is no point blaming Club 1872. From my own point of view, I did not vote for CH as I know what he is like. I voted for all three who resigned and I'm firmly behind them.

1 minute ago, thesins said:

Okay. I'll give you my view. This sort of thing could have happened in any group so there is no point blaming Club 1872. From my own point of view, I did not vote for CH as I know what he is like. I voted for all three who resigned and I'm firmly behind them.

Where do you see it going from here?

4 minutes ago, thesins said:

By rights Houston should be forced off and the three invited back on. Whether that will happen I don't know.

The members won't vote him off. The deflect, deny and smearing tactics have started - it will be turned around to 'poor Houston'.

The three resignees to be replaced with more people of Houstons ilk.

Job done.