Club 1872 - Statement of Resignation

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbsup:

The big bad board did it and ran away :britney:

I sometimes think other posters must think you and I do not take some of these threads as as seriously as we should.

:lol:

I think when you have lived as long as we have without starving .... and have learned not to take ourselves or life too seriously, after many years of good and bad things we have witnessed and sometimes experienced in our personal lives .... and at our Club .... we have earned the right to see things as we do .... it is not a dig at anyone for feeling differently ... it's just a case of time is too short to dwell too seriously on happenings we really can't control ..... Basically a time and a place ..... yada! yada! yada! .... :p:

I can live with that mate .... and I think you can too ..... :cheers:

:UK:

Just now, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Jeez, make me feel old as well why don't you. But then I got to see Caldow, Slim, Wee Willie, Orjan, Kai, Jim F etc. They were players.

I was some player mate must admit but preferred the drink and shagging 

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Ihen you have lived as long as have without starving .... and have learned not to take ourselves or life too seriously, after many years of good and bad things we have witnessed and sometimes experienced in our personal lives .... and at our Club .... we have earned the right to see things as we do .... it is not a dig at anyone for feeling differently ... it's just a case of time is too short to dwell too seriously on happenings we really can't control ..... Basically a time and a place ..... yada! yada! yada! .... :p:

Canae believe you two take life as serious , IM serious but no where near you two.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Well he obviously wasn't interested in what went into that statement. There is absolutely no way that a partner in a law firm read that statement and said "Aye, looks good, send it out" :lol:

The worst thing is, all statements are released through him, SVL.

You couldn't make it up.

13 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

I think when you have lived as long as we have without starving .... and have learned not to take ourselves or life too seriously, after many years of good and bad things we have witnessed and sometimes experienced in our personal lives .... and at our Club .... we have earned the right to see things as we do .... it is not a dig at anyone for feeling differently ... it's just a case of time is too short to dwell too seriously on happenings we really can't control ..... Basically a time and a place ..... yada! yada! yada! .... :p:

Perfectly formed words mate :thumbup: laughter is a great antidote to many problems IMO and although we can be serious when need be a bit of fun is always good. :britney:

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Dingwall as well saying "Houstie is a talent"

No wonder we are in such a state.  :megaanguish:

Talent is a natural aptitude or skill.- in this case for being , well you can make up your own mind.

Funnily enough a talent was an old form of currency. Blue pound anyone?

6 hours ago, Taipan said:

Members' meeting it is:

C1872 Statement 2003.PNG

The remaining Directors do not get to judge those who have acted with honesty and shown respect for the Membership.

The Board clearly does not operate to the highest standards otherwise, this situation would not have arisen. The fact that the issue is NOT a problem for the remaining Directors says more about them and their lack of integrity than anything else. 

Club 1872 unanimously agrees that there is a need for a Meeting but here's the rub - IF Members continue to resign at the current rate, then who will be left to attend?!

1 hour ago, Keeps01 said:

Just read that e-mail. What a bunch of condescending pricks!

£505.44 = 27 months.

That's how long it's taken for RF to be stolen from me and many others. If these fucking charlatans don't do the right thing, then its utterly scandalous and the whole sham of the merger will be shown up for what it was, a takeover of trusting Bears by more FUCKING SPIVS!

I'm now out. Thankfully!

Are you not able to ask for shares to be transferred into your own name?

10 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Dingwall as well saying "Houstie is a talent"

No wonder we are in such a state.  :megaanguish:

Seems to know a lot about C1872 business when he should know as much as any other ordinary member. Wonder what his monthly contrubution is or if his life membership of the RST covers that.

3 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Are you not able to ask for shares to be transferred into your own name?

No, don't think it works like that mate. Any money handed over was a "donation" to buy shares on behalf of RF (c1872).

4 hours ago, Smile said:

Just Craigs a great honest guy I grew up with him as kids he's a nice lovely fellow which he could be but he's making an arse of this Group as is Blair.

Conflict of Interest was always going to kill this Group.

maybe we should print his name, address and place of work as him in his cronies seem to want to do of other bears???

karmas a bitch

1 hour ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Bloody hell, how thick am I as did not realise this until your post. 

So Robertson got asked a couple of dodgy questions by the C1872 board. Thought "fuck this" get it to one point of contact such as a SLO. Then  I can tell him just to shut up and to stay in the corner sooking jelly beans while the big boys carry on. So as Murray was the 'shit shield' for King, the SLO will do the same job for Robertson and the board.

ISIS don't have the monopoly on human shields you know.