***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread***

G.E.C.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

That isn't what most on here were saying at the time.

Anyway, my real concern is no discernible style of play other than lump it up the park and lose possession after two or three passes.

I know m8. But reallyI see no pattern to our play, Warburton at least got them playing tippy tappy football

Wow 

dress it up all you want but Pedro is a shite manager. No buying all this "not his players" bullshit. That was fucking atrocious. 

A dreadful appointment, he will be gone before end of next season and we will have a whole new squad for spl and foreign shite to get rid of. 

Our club is going for bad to worse. 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Wow 

dress it up all you want but Pedro is a shite manager. No buying all this "not his players" bullshit. That was fucking atrocious. 

A dreadful appointment, he will be gone before end of next season and we will have a whole new squad for spl and foreign shite to get rid of. 

Spot on

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

The manager talks about "warriors" so How can the manager justify playing that shitebag Toral.

Fucking awful management.. AGAIN!

Not sure who else he could of stuck in there cus we would all be complaining about Halliday!! Suppose he could of gone with barjonas.. will have the whole u20s in soon enough!!

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Wow 

Judge the guy with his squad ffs 

The players clearly don't want to be there 

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Yet another shapeless, guileless performance under Pedro I'm sorry to say. Yes we need new players, but a team with Toral, Dodoo, McKay and Windass.....? Everyone could see we'd be an easy touch in midfield.

Look at the bench though mate. Who else is there? Crooks, Windass, Barton and Rossiter were signed to add steel/legs to the midfield. That was a disaster. Kranjcar signed for quality on the ball. Disaster as well. Toral And Hyndman didn't improve us in my opinion and were too weak again. That's 7 players Warburton signed in Midfield not including Holt and Halliday. Not one of them is good enough. Rossiter has potential but that means fuck all if he doesn't play.

What else can we do in there? We have a choice between the weakest players we've ever had in midfield down to terrible recruitment by Warburton. 

This is Warburton mess. I've said it a few times that I'm not convinced by Pedro but I will give him a summer to see if he is able to get rid of this shite and shape at the very least a strong first team if not a strong squad in the upcoming transfer window.

We knew what we needed but Warburotn didn't as he was useless. Pedro at least recognises what our squad lacks and I honestly believe his honesty about the current players has made them down tools and they don't want to player for him as they'll be gone in the summer anyway.

I'll fully judge Pedro at Christmas.

1 minute ago, MrMckee said:

Not sure who else he could of stuck in there cus we would all be complaining about Halliday!! Suppose he could of gone with barjonas.. will have the whole u20s in soon enough!!

Ather see Barjonas everyday of the week than that cunt.

This is clear ammunition for those against Pedro.

I am finding less and less reasons to want to argue back to defend him.

At least under Warboid we had a plan A.

Pedro seems to have brought nothing even resembling that. Every manager has a style, what is Pedros?

You can blame the players, and they are con men, but how can we look so clueless, that starts with the manager.

I really cant buy into what I am seeing tactics wise.

5 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Fuck it, Atakayi for Dodoo and Barjonas for Windass

That isn't the worst call ever. If we are going to play shite at least let the young lads play without pressure. Hell they might even drag us back into the match.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Thank fuck I never got in fae work until half 6.  This is a fucking disgrace, played off the park at home to Aberdeen.  26 years of history going down the pan thanks to these wasters.

Well said m8, thank fuck I'm backshift!!, how's the new job bud?

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Wow 

Think it's a combination of both the players not giving a fuck and shite tactics.

A lot of the players know they'll be off in the summer and couldn't give a fuck, we just witnessed our Defensive/holding mid pull out a tackle because he quite clearly doesn't want any risk of injury.