*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Another season of complete fucking hell ahead of us

did you not know this already?? anyone thinking Dunfermline game was a sign of things to come is deluded, i haven't seen much change from how we played under Warburton to be honest.

1 minute ago, Boaby Bear said:

I cannot blame the manager for this today. We should come together as a whole to ensure Beaton never refs another professional football game.

Our club need to compile a dossier of evidence of the refs decisions against us vs against them in this match and ram it down the cunts throat.

:lol: 

Some chance 

Just now, Boaby Bear said:

I cannot blame the manager for this today. We should come together as a whole to ensure Beaton never refs another professional football game.

Our club need to compile a dossier of evidence of the refs decisions against us vs against them in this match and ram it down the cunts throat.

I honestly couldn't agree more, couldn't have said it better. Sickened, that was the worst refereeing I've ever seen and that's saying something.

1 minute ago, Boaby Bear said:

The ref made a cunt of it, so have we.

If Miller didn't miss the sitter put on by Windass before the sending off this could've been a different game though.

Sending off has killed us. It'll be a tough season but we're going to have to be better prepared fr games like this. Shouldn't be getting involved in pushing matches as it runs the risk of a red.

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

did you not know this already?? anyone thinking Dunfermline game was a sign of things to come is deluded, i haven't seen much change from how we played under Warburton to be honest.

I think you'll find I have always been one of the people not getting ahead of myself and saying Pedro had a lot to do to earn my respect. 

Pedro will get away with this because of the shocking ref decision but even last week we got out of jail by Moult missing sitters. 

They look a much more composed side, slicker passing. We should be showing some metal and pride and keeping hold of the ball.

Getting gubbed by those bastards at home...fucking hell!