ForeverAndEver

What would you rather them getting.  

286 members have voted

1. 1. c

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hate all those empty seats in the corner allocation, it looks awful. Away fans should be segregated away high up in a corner somewhere out the way. The segregation yesterday was ridiculous. About 10 seats across on either side maybe more. That must be a few hundred seats. 

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I really hate all those empty seats in the corner allocation, it looks awful. Away fans should be segregated away high up in a corner somewhere out the way. The segregation yesterday was ridiculous. About 10 seats across on either side maybe more. That must be a few hundred seats. 

It was mental yesterday. I don't remember it being that bad for the diddy teams in the past. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If possible then just the corner and I'd happily take my chances in a 900 ticket scramble for a brief for Parkhead.

Easy to say that given circumstances mate, if there was 50 tickets for a game I reckon we'd still be sorted :lol:

30 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Would keep it exactly as is, the amount of away  fans at these games is a big part of what makes them so special.

This. The OF atmosphere is one of the few big  selling points our football still has. We shouldn't be fucking with it. It's special and part of what I look forward to. Hate this demand to stop them coming. 

I mean, come on to fuck. Do people not enjoy the sheer hatred involved in that match between the fans? We'd be losing that massive buzz. OF matches are the majority of my best memories, and it wouldn't be the same if you didn't see their pain when you win and didn't have that hatred. Why deny to future generations what you got to experience ? Insane. 

Just now, Inigo said:

This. The OF atmosphere is one of the few big  selling points our football still has. We shouldn't be fucking with it. It's special and part of what I look forward to. Hate this demand to stop them coming. 

I mean, come on to fuck. Do people not enjoy the sheer hatred involved in that match between the fans? We'd be losing that massive buzz. OF matches are the majority of my best memories, and it wouldn't be the same if you didn't see their pain when you win and sift have that hatred. Why deny to future generations what you got to experience ? Insane. 

Agreed with that but stick them up in the club deck out the road if possible

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I mean, come on to fuck. Do people not enjoy the sheer hatred involved in that match between the fans? We'd be losing that massive buzz. OF matches are the majority of my best memories, and it wouldn't be the same if you didn't see their pain when you win and sift have that hatred. Why deny to future generations what you got to experience ? Insane. 

No ones asking to stop them

Give them the same as every other club..Man Utd Feyenoord etc all had the corner why should they be any diffrent and why should our season ticket holders move for that lot???