Connor Lyon (Aviemore)

K.A.I

I don't know if it's a grassing thing, but the boy needs reported to the police. Maybe folk that are done by him don't want to be seen as a grass, but all it means is he goes on to do it to other good Bears. Not so much grassing as stopping a serial anti-Rangers fan fraudster doing what he's doing.

28 minutes ago, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

I’m sure I read on twitter a few months back he had been reported to Rangers and wasn’t able to purchase any more tickets from the club. Could be wrong was a whole back

No, he's still getting tickets although I am dubious of them being genuine cause he keeps on trying to skirt giving me a proper picture. Says it is cause he doesn't want abuse as seats are next to him. He's apparently selling to some lad who is going to let me know if he got the tickets.  He initially wanted £30 each but the buyer said no chance,  face value only.  

He's come away with all sorts of excuses so he is still at it despite protesting his innocence.  

3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

No, he's still getting tickets although I am dubious of them being genuine cause he keeps on trying to skirt giving me a proper picture. Says it is cause he doesn't want abuse as seats are next to him. He's apparently selling to some lad who is going to let me know if he got the tickets.  He initially wanted £30 each but the buyer said no chance,  face value only.  

He's come away with all sorts of excuses so he is still at it despite protesting his innocence.  

Dirty wee tyke. Touting them is bad enough, never mind the rest.

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Also,  he is yet again posting them, but has told the guy to pay once he has the tickets.  I have said to really check closely salt authenticity before making payment.  If in doubt to contact RFC as maybe they can help?  

I thought they were to be collected in Glasgow?

He could be part of the smart card scam selling the tickets but making sure the people get in 1st with smart card leaving fans with a bit a useless paper.

Not sure if the £5 to print ticket off for smart card is being enforced but I know it would cause lots of problems and our RSC offered to hand in smart cards when getting tickets but Hannah's wife said nope.

6 hours ago, Inigo said:

I don't know if it's a grassing thing, but the boy needs reported to the police. Maybe folk that are done by him don't want to be seen as a grass, but all it means is he goes on to do it to other good Bears. Not so much grassing as stopping a serial anti-Rangers fan fraudster doing what he's doing.

I agree with you. It's not my definition of grassing either. Grassing is for your own benefit or just out of pointless spite ... if someone is about to get hurt and he's a serial con man it's not grassing, it's the decent thing.

6 hours ago, PolmontLoyalRSC said:

I’m sure I read on twitter a few months back he had been reported to Rangers and wasn’t able to purchase any more tickets from the club. Could be wrong was a whole back

Judging on what I see and read of him mate I get the impression he must be well connected ticket wise through a supporters club. There aren’t many games his misses home and away. He was at Progres last year as well. I get the impression tickets are easy to come by for him. 

25 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Judging on what I see and read of him mate I get the impression he must be well connected ticket wise through a supporters club. There aren’t many games his misses home and away. He was at Progres last year as well. I get the impression tickets are easy to come by for him. 

He goes on the scounrge for tickets often enough too tbh. He plays with tickets he doesn't have to act the big man ... let's see if he's at Parkhead with this 800 allocation or Tynecastle with an 1100 allocation next season

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He goes on the scounrge for tickets often enough too tbh. He plays with tickets he doesn't have to act the big man ... let's see if he's at Parkhead with this 800 allocation or Tynecastle with an 1100 allocation next season

Aye right enough. Could well even be that those tickets he’s put up for tomorrow’s game aren’t even spare and like you say he’s acting the big man like he’s got a few. 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Tynecastle will probably be the old allocation mate, well that's the Tarriers got last season