Windass.

tannerall

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Naw .I was over the moon we beat the sheep 

It was pish that we took the foot of the gas 

A great chance to give them a hiding 

So, the part of the game we “took our foot off the gas” was pish then ??

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

So, the part of the game we “took our foot off the gas” was pish then ??

Wouldn’t say we took our foot off the gas. We sat in and managed the game. People forget the first half - the sheep had as many chances as us. May could have had two. The first half was 50/50 minus the goals.

for that reason I felt we played well. The second half we were in complete control, never in trouble and saw the game out.

its a start. Repeat performance and I’ll start being positive.

1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

Wouldn’t say we took our foot off the gas. We sat in and managed the game. People forget the first half - the sheep had as many chances as us. May could have had two. The first half was 50/50 minus the goals.

for that reason I felt we played well. The second half we were in complete control, never in trouble and saw the game out.

its a start. Repeat performance and I’ll start being positive.

Exactly. We didn’t need to fling everything forward, desperately tying for another goal. We were in complete control all over the park. 

1 hour ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Exactly. We didn’t need to fling everything forward, desperately tying for another goal. We were in complete control all over the park. 

People on here complained a lot recently about our poo 'game management' yet when we do effectively manage the game folk are still moaning.  

I think he's been pretty decent since Murty took charge tbh, the last two games he's been particularly effective. I've always said he plays well in periods of the game but never manages to pull it together and play a good 90 minutes but today, barring that dive, was a close as he's come to it. 

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He's infuriating but the key over the last few weeks or so is that he is becoming more effective. He's making telling contributions to games now. He's scoring goals and making goals. His overall final ball seems to be much better. He seems a bit more confident.

Absolutely looks a confidence player. What concerns me still is if things aren't going his way he can be like a man down and I'm not sure we can afford that.

Suppose we'll just have to keep winning then.