Alves

jjbscotty12

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RFCRobertson said:

hurts his leg, needs to go off

McRorie, gets his nose busted open, change of shirt and wash, back on the pitch.

Guys a fucking passenger. Niko isn't much better. Two of the "veterans" getting shown up by the youngsters. 

You don't need your nose to run about though, silly comparison.

Just now, Tak3rNo1 said:

You don't need your nose to run about though, silly comparison.

Fuck up, Ross has more heart than that wanker. Mcrorie could hurt his leg but he'd still get up before immediately wanting subbed off.

Everyone knew that either in the run up or during the game Alves was going to shite it. 

1 minute ago, duffy2391 said:

Not the player I thought we were getting at all. If you put Bates in an Alves costume I’d rate him much higher. Another Pedro dud, stealing a wage.

There are still plenty of Warburtons duds out there . Let's not forget his disgraceful signings

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He’s a shitebag but isn’t it convenient that there was no mention of it this morning but as soon as he hobbles off the rumours appear...

Just passing on what I've been told.

Either way I'd get the cunt to fuck. For a so called 'warrior' he's an embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Even my Mrs called him a cunt, saying Rangers players with heart used to take injections to play.

Cunt could get a part in wizard of oz if they're looking for a cunt with no heart to step in.

Could play the tin man and the lion. 

8 minutes ago, RD.1872 said:

Just passing on what I've been told.

Either way I'd get the cunt to fuck. For a so called 'warrior' he's an embarrassment.

Yeah him and Kranjcar would be right at the top of my list of players to punt in Janury. Well over 150 international caps between them and they are being shown up by two inexperienced kids in Bates & McCrorie.