Windass

ForeverAndEver

Just now, ronniescu said:

That's just some of his better points. I'm assuming all his fans are 13 or 14 and their only knowledge of football & players is based on watching us the last few years against your Elgins & Albion Rovers. It's the only explanation. 

Could just be looking at his statistical contribution...? 

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He always looks confident when we are level or winning a game

When we are behind , It's game over for Josh

The guy is a fanny, never Rangers class.

Wasn't that long ago we had players making gestures to opposition fans as we silenced them, now they do it to us as we fight for 3rd place and the tarriers etc laugh at us.

2 minutes ago, RFC16 said:

He wouldnt get abuse from fans if he actually put the boot in and wasnt a shitebag

Look at holt. Was throwing himself into challenges last night.no got as much ability as windass but il take him over windass any day of the week

I’d take someone with a bit of quality tbh. Windass has contributed far more this season than Holt.

Holt has a lot of heart and dig but he doesn’t contribute anywhere near enough goals and assists to play centre mid for Rangers.

8 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

I’d take someone with a bit of quality tbh. Windass has contributed far more this season than Holt.

Holt has a lot of heart and dig but he doesn’t contribute anywhere near enough goals and assists to play centre mid for Rangers.

The thing is , still got very small part of me that thinks windass is a great player but he bugs the fuck oot me! Think overall your prob right but he needs to show it much more

When its no goin well he contributes very little but like at easter road can score out of fuck all.frustrating

personally i do think some of the criticism towards windass is a bit OTT

yet i also think some of the praise towards him, like some in this thread is way OTT as well.  hes nothing more than a bang average player in an average team.  like another poster mentioned he would never got in any half decent Rangers team.

as for the shhh celebration last night i noticed a few posters going overboard and yeah its kinda childish behaviour from fans who dish it out however for me it was an insult towards the fans and was basically his way of getting back at him.  in other words his tweets the other day and the celebration for me shows he doesnt have the strength of character to play for us.

just my thoughts on it all

19 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

yet i also think some of the praise towards him, like some in this thread is way OTT as well.  hes nothing more than a bang average player in an average team.  like another poster mentioned he would never got in any half decent Rangers team.

as for the shhh celebration last night i noticed a few posters going overboard and yeah its kinda childish behaviour from fans who dish it out however for me it was an insult towards the fans and was basically his way of getting back at him.  in other words his tweets the other day and the celebration for me shows he doesnt have the strength of character to play for us.

Nothing wrong in calling him for what he is. A talentless shitebag who thinks he is better than those who pay his over inflated wages.

There is now no hiding from what he thinks of us and he obviously has no affinity. He doesn't get it. Hopefully this mammy's boy is gone in the summer, but I doubt we'll get much.

16 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I think Windass has to be a bit brighter everyone today would have been talking about him getting another goal but he's given people the opportunity to talk about a negative instead.

Can’t handle a couple of insults from fans who pay his wages :facepalm: He thinks he’s a lot better than he actually is. 

His attitude has been a joke when he shhhed the fans at Ibrox after we scored to make it 2-1 to Aberdeen, sums him up, we were still getting beat

thinks hes a superstar. should be into double figures for goals this season. missed to great chances on Saturday so deserves the stick he gets. Also doesnt stand out in games, if he can go on a run of 10-15 games where he can dominate the game and put in 3-4 MOTM performances and then if he is still getting stick i can understand him giving it back but till he gets to the point which i dont think he will he should be knuckling down

13 minutes ago, Smile said:

I think Windass has to be a bit brighter everyone today would have been talking about him getting another goal but he's given people the opportunity to talk about a negative instead.

the shhh celebration aside.  any truth in the postings ive seen where windass refused to go and acknowledge the fans at full time??

1 hour ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

The boy needs played through the middle not shoehorned into the left side.

When he plays though the middle he can make late runs. Decent pace, passing and decisions still pretty poor 

Clearly needs a mentor and someone to guide him on how to be Rangers class 

He is being asked to play as a second striker but he sits far too deep. Murty has openly criticised him for this after the last 3 games. 

Cummings was ridiculously isolated last night. No cunt was near him in the first half and he ended up having to drop deep himself just to get a touch of the ball. 

He scored a good goal last night but if he isn't going to learn to play that position effectively, I'd try Morelos there. 

7 minutes ago, james_85 said:

thinks hes a superstar. should be into double figures for goals this season. missed to great chances on Saturday so deserves the stick he gets. Also doesnt stand out in games, if he can go on a run of 10-15 games where he can dominate the game and put in 3-4 MOTM performances and then if he is still getting stick i can understand him giving it back but till he gets to the point which i dont think he will he should be knuckling down

By that way of thinking then Morelos should be getting it tight for the chances he's missed. He's getting grief for his attitude and that alone, people miss chances, his return could be better but he does offer us a few goals and is a threat. That's the problem he has got ability, and he obviously knows this, but he is such a numb fucker that he probably is thinking about what to post next on twatter when he's on the park,.