Scottish Football

22 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Is the sheep games off? Hope no a really bad start could see them fighting relegation

8 players out for 3 games. All 3 games still going ahead. If that was us and even 1 of them was a first team starter I'd be fucking raging we'd still have to play. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Cosgrove Hayes Devlin McKenna Bryson Anderson Kennedy Mcgeough were the 8 who were out, presuming that’s who it’s about.

According to ff

@esquire8

All 8 of their key players? Aye ok FF having a laugh again. If they are the players then Aberdeen and McInnes are fucking beyond stupid for continuing to play.

7 hours ago, bluebell82 said:

Surely Aberdeen's game will be getting postponed then...can see this is going to get messy throughout the season, with players testing positive, players having to quarantine...fixture pile ups etc etc 🙈

I suggested we should play less  games against each other early on. It seemed to be a sensible option given the uncertainty. 

Any unused space in the season could then be used up with friendlies, which would also keep a reasonable amount of money coming in the door.

These are very strange times and no solution is going to fit 100%

I think it's a bit stupid to be carrying on with the season as if nothing's changed, which looks like what is happening.

We leave ourselves open to the season, again, being ended prematurely - and you can be sure it will be to the benefit of one team.

Surely they didn’t have eight players stupid enough to go out :lol:

I know that technically you are allowed to now but with how quickly an outbreak could shut football down again you would think football clubs would be saying to their players and key staff like managers etc that even though this is shite we need to stay away from places like pubs, restaurants and the like for the moment.

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Surely they didn’t have eight players stupid enough to go out :lol:

I know that technically you are allowed to now but with how quickly an outbreak could shut football down again you would think football clubs would be saying to their players and key staff like managers etc that even though this is shite we need to stay away from places like pubs, restaurants and the like for the moment.

Initially heard that definitely one was out in Soul on saturday night. If it was all 8 then fuck them. Stupid sheep shagging fucks.

Disciplinary Tribunal Update | Partick Thistle FC
Thursday 6 August 2020
Alleged Party in Breach: Partick Thistle FC

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 78 - No member or Associated Person shall take a dispute which is referable to arbitration in terms of Article 99 to a court of law except as expressly permitted by the terms of Article 99. 

Principal hearing date: Thursday 6 August 2020

Outcome: £2500 fine

Disciplinary Tribunal Update | Heart of Midlothian FC
Thursday 6 August 2020
Alleged Party in Breach: Heart of Midlothian FC

Disciplinary Rule allegedly breached: Disciplinary Rule 78 - No member or Associated Person shall take a dispute which is referable to arbitration in terms of Article 99 to a court of law except as expressly permitted by the terms of Article 99.

Principal hearing date: Thursday 6 August 2020

Outcome: £2500 fine

I don't think either club should have been fined for taking the SPFL to court.  Based on the fines these two teams have been given, I can't help but feel that Rangers were treated very harshly for taking the SPFL to court for the unlawful transfer embargo. Our clubs punishment was a fine and being booted out of the SPFL. 

Our club should say something about the inconsistency of the governing bodies punishments and that  no club should have to be punished for taking the SPFL to court over Maladministration but they won't.

14 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Cosgrove Hayes Devlin McKenna Bryson Anderson Kennedy Mcgeough were the 8 who were out, presuming that’s who it’s about.

According to ff

@esquire8

Presumably no one else went because who the fuck would want to go for a few jars with that lot?

As much as this is funny because its the mongo sheep players, you have to ask who actually agreed with the rules that essentially the players return to their work but arent allowed a social life like the rest of us

Has anyone else's work implemented a rule stating that when you finish your shift you pretty much have to go home 

Its sheer bad luck that they were caught up in an outbreak, it could happen anywhere, but how long before the players across the board think "enough is enough" 

Doesnt matter how much money they earn, locking them up to only come out to work is a bit shit

20 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't think either club should have been fined for taking the SPFL to court.  Based on the fines these two teams have been given, I can't help but feel that Rangers were treated very harshly for taking the SPFL to court for the unlawful transfer embargo. Our club punishment was a fine and being booted out of the SPFL. 

Our club should say something about the inconsistency of the governing bodies punishments and that  no club should have to be punished for taking the SPFL to court over Maladministration but they won't.

Breakaway league is the answer here. Teams are held to ransom trying to look for fairness. 

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Nisbet might be a smart signing for Hibs. Off to a good start.

22 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

3 goals and 2 assists in two games for Nisbet.

Be interesting to see if he outscores Shankland.

Surely worth keeping an eye on him this season. 

Btw .I will be gutted if the bheasts don’t drop points today .They are finding this a struggle .Killie doing their usual on this park

And if the Sheep game weren’t to be played .Wow a little opportunity is then presented to us .Cmon Killie 

On 07/08/2020 at 13:27, Jimbeamjunior said:

As much as this is funny because its the mongo sheep players, you have to ask who actually agreed with the rules that essentially the players return to their work but arent allowed a social life like the rest of us

Has anyone else's work implemented a rule stating that when you finish your shift you pretty much have to go home 

Its sheer bad luck that they were caught up in an outbreak, it could happen anywhere, but how long before the players across the board think "enough is enough" 

Doesnt matter how much money they earn, locking them up to only come out to work is a bit shit

It was because they went out in a group of 8 .If it had been 6 ,it would have been fine 🤔