Miller and Wallace Suspended

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

If it is about Halliday “treatment” then they can both fuck off. No player is bigger than the club.

If they genuinely are fucked off about the performance and tactics then they have a point thought they still weren’t right to go about it as they did.

I can understand being furious post match with the way the team played and the tactics. This still doesn't give them the right to tear into Murty in front of the team.

If this turns out but to be some kind of stand due to Halliday sub. The sooner the both of them are gone the better.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I can understand being furious post match with the way the team played and the tactics. This still doesn't give them the right to tear into Murty in front of the team.

If this turns out but to be some kind of stand due to Halliday sub. The sooner the both of them are gone the better.

Halliday sub and tactics were questioned. 

Board are to blame for this mess, nobody else.

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

No one knows what has happened it's all chinese whispers and innuendo mainly being peddled by the spivs out posse who got us here because Mike Ashley didn't care about Rangers and would have us as also rans against celtic........

9 hours ago, thehost said:

the big tent was fully staffed when king murray and their #hiredhands took over......

Am I missing something here H ?

The 2 players who let rip after that shameful display have been axed/suspended whilst the coach who wouldnt speak to the players as it might cause "conflict or finger pointing" has been backed by the board ?

Stop the world I want to get off..

1 minute ago, D'Artagnan said:

The 2 players who let rip after that shameful display have been axed/suspended whilst the coach who wouldnt speak to the players as it might cause "conflict or finger pointing" has been backed by the board ?

Always appreciate your thoughts D’art but thats surely simplifying the matter a fair bit? Unless of course you know more than I - (highly probable) do.  

1 hour ago, the goal machine said:

Murty can't continue like this. If a guy he worked with in the under 20s and the most professional player we've had the last few years are done with him like this he's fucked.

Thing is though Kenny has been there so long he thinks he’s entitled, he thinks he know better than any manager we bring in now.  Murty is culpable for the last six months but Miller and Wallace have been there to see off McCoist, McCall, Warburton, Pedro and now Murty and all the debacles along the way.  When are the most professional players we have had the last few years going to accept some responsibility of their own, rather than scapegoat the manager when things start to get tough.

The details are patchy and a lot of people will put their own spin on the incident to suit their agenda. If it was only words that were exchanged and no punches were thrown I'd give those guilty a final written warning.

It's easy to get carried away when you are part of a team and you think someone has fucked up but won't accept responsibility.

I'd be very surprised if they were both sacked. Not worried about Miller as he will be away soon anyway but it would be very disappointing to see Wallace booted out. He stayed with us throughout the lower leauges and deserves to leave with dignity. 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just read on FF that Fenian was used :lol: 

:lol: ... might have to flipflop back into the Miller and Wallace and Halliday camp now after their brave use of the word :lol: 

5 minutes ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Halliday sub and tactics were questioned. 

Board are to blame for this mess, nobody else.

No question the board have allowed this to mess to unfold. They should be getting there fare share of the blame.

But there's still a lack of professionalism and respect from wallace and miller.

Just now, KingKirk said:

No chance that was used both would of been sacked if it was FFS

I'm not saying the word was used, but if they are suspended during an investigation there's a process. Just because they haven't been sacked literally hours after their disciplinary meeting doesn't prove anything either way.

Apparently Halliday called Barton a fenian bastard in the bust up last season.

We were all hurting on Sunday and reacted and said that Murty had lost the dressing room and should be sacked for his poor selection and even poorer tactics. Probably, exactly what KM  and LW are alleged to have said and done. If it's good enough for us to say it, then it's good enough for some of our players to react and say exactly the same.

This explains Murty's after match interview when he said this was not the time to point finger.

Murty should have sorted this out in his office instead of running to the board and complaining and demanding like a spoilt wean. (likewise Halliday).

This proves beyond doubt, that Murty's position is now untenable, as is the board's, who put him there.

6 minutes ago, markem said:

Always appreciate your thoughts D’art but thats surely simplifying the matter a fair bit? Unless of course you know more than I - (highly probable) do.  

I dont bud.

I just find the whole set of circumstances astonishing. Can anyone imagine Jock Wallace not giving under performing payers an absolute rosting in case it caused conflict or finger pointing ?

We must have some really tender wee souls in the dressing room thesed days - no wonder they appear to lack the bottle or spirit to fight for the jersey

7 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

The Board has to back the manager they have appointed.  You cannot have players undermining the managers authority whoever he is.  They let it go when it happened to Pedro and they are now reaping what they sowed.

1 minute ago, D'Artagnan said:

I dont bud.

I just find the whole set of circumstances astonishing. Can anyone imagine Jock Wallace not giving under performing payers an absolute rosting in case it caused conflict or finger pointing ?

We must have some really tender wee souls in the dressing room thesed days - no wonder they appear to lack the bottle or spirit to fight for the jersey

World has gone PC bonkers mate. 

No shouting allowed and only encouragement to be given. 

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Heard Murty scream back at least my team got a win today.

https://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/murtys-delight-at-bhoys-clash-4249205

All fenian jokes aside he mentions his Dad being the celtic fan and that celtic were featured in his household. He doesn't once say he was a boyhood celtic fan like some of them do. If he was, he'd have said it there quite easily. 

You can't help what you are born into and Murty is no dfferent. 

There's loads to slate him for, I think he shows celtic far too much respect but I also thought that about guys like McCoist and Smith too not to mention creeps like Barry Ferguson ... they have always thought differently to your normal Rangers fan when it comes to that.

Archived