Dallas

Dickie

2 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

I'm not saying he had a good game.... But you can't blame the ref for how shite we are

Fuck off. Who is making excuses? You deny Allen shouldn't have been sent off or we should have had a penalty. Get a fuckin grip. If it wasn't for the ref's incompetence we could have won this game easily whether we were shite or not.

54 minutes ago, ZZed said:

We need to go down to England and ask their referees at Championship and league 1 level, to come up here as full time Refs as the standard in Scotland at present is rotten. Beaton is a cheat, we all know that and it appears that Dallas is junior league level and bias.

In all honestly this is not to do with ability, the referees in the junior leagues will not make the mistakes that these referees are making.

What affects them is the media, make a mistake against the scum will require an apology whilst not sending a Rangers player off or allowing an offside goal will have their ability questioned by them.

58 minutes ago, ZZed said:

We need to go down to England and ask their referees at Championship and league 1 level, to come up here as full time Refs as the standard in Scotland at present is rotten. Beaton is a cheat, we all know that and it appears that Dallas is junior league level and bias.

Tims would cry conspiracy if we drafted in English refs.

3 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

I'm not saying he had a good game.... But you can't blame the ref for how shite we are

Very true bud but if he does his job they are a man down after about 20 minutes. Stonewall penalty at 5-3 and whittaker should have had 2 yellows.

Sheep pen on Tuesday was a joke also.

Our reaction to it was a joke too being fair.

We finished 3rd because of our shit performances over the season and the players aren't good enough by any stretch of the imagination but doesn't change the fact we had an unbelievable amount of game changing decisions go against us this season.

Hoping next season these shocking decisions won't matter as we'll still be good enough to win most games.

Optimistic Loyal :UK:

At best they are completely inept, with Beaton and this cunt being outright cheats. Unfortunately for us currently being shite our cries will have no credence and be seen as sour grapes et al but the decisions against us this season have been horrific, countless instances of differential treatment when compared.

2 minutes ago, Spliffy said:

At best they are completely inept, with Beaton and this cunt being outright cheats. Unfortunately for us currently being shite our cries will have no credence and be seen as sour grapes et al but the decisions against us this season have been horrific, countless instances of differential treatment when compared.

Beaton, McLean, Dallas, fuck sake even Collum looks good compared to these guys and he is fucking shocking. 

The refs are absolutely pish. But they are also biased. And the main reason they are biased is that they get absolute pelters from every other club and put under massive pressure to treat us differently. 

We need to get more street wise 

37 minutes ago, Inigo said:

No mention of the handball on Sportscene. :lol:

Appropriately scathing about the Allan challenge, right enough. 'One of the worst of the season'.

That was too blatant to cover up under the rug.

4 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

No you can't but he was influential on the outcome regardless.  He's either fucking totally incompetent or a biased fuck.

So they got a penalty and we were reduced to 10 (holts first was never a yellow)

We should have had a penalty and them reduced to 9 (Allan and Whittaker for the first yellow that should have cone taking Halliday out while breaking away then the handball).

We either have the most incompetent refs in world football or the most corrupt.

5 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

So they got a penalty and we were reduced to 10 (holts first was never a yellow)

We should have had a penalty and them reduced to 9 (Allan and Whittaker for the first yellow that should have cone taking Halliday out while breaking away then the handball).

We either have the most incompetent refs in world football or the most corrupt.

I only hope our new manager doesn't put up with these continual ridiculous decisions in our games. Someone at our club has to make our feelings known. It has to stop some time.

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I only hope our new manager doesn't put up with these continual ridiculous decisions in our games. Someone at our club has to make our feelings known. It has to stop some time.

You can't come out raging at referees after a game though, nobody at the club can. SPFL would be chucking bans and fines about like sweeties.

A smart man (like SAF or Walter) tries to get inside referees' heads before a ball's been kicked. Hope SG starts doing that sort of shit, we desperately need it.

5 hours ago, Lawrence8722 said:

How Scott Allan managed to still stay on the park after that tackle on Rossiter is beyond me.  And, my goodness... if that wasn't a clear penalty for us, I don't know what is.

More annoying is how he managed to walk off the park. 

I was desperate for one of them to absolutely fucking smash him, breaking preferably both his legs.