Tav

Lloyd

He played his part in the come back but he's just not good enough.

We have a team of shitebags.

Rossiter hasn't played all season and looked more comfortable on the ball, won the ball, asked for the ball whilst the other players in midfield shat it under possession. Hopefully he can get fit and kick on under Stevie G because you can see the ability.

We've got a big rebuild on our hands though. No doubt about it.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Then foul him ffs, just don’t show him space to run into

How about talking about the many other imposters rather than dwelling on the one guy that actually contributed. 

How about holt? How about goss? What about Martin. What even about Murphy?

Tav could be arguably our best player today. 

Just now, Bakbear said:

How about talking about the many other imposters rather than dwelling on the one guy that actually contributed. 

Holt was our best player till the sending off, him and the rest you mentioned can all fuck off too but this is the Tav thread. Go start another thread for them cunts.

7 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He’s gone why are you focusing on him? Shouldn’t we worry about the pish we’ve got that we need rid of?

You should ask yourself that instead of greeting at his threads that he’s away, instead of using it as something to throw at the club it was HIS decision fuck him! As for tav he’s committed to us an is one of the actual better players in the team. He wasn’t the reason we were overrun by Hibs at times he was one of 9 other reasons on the field so why start a thread on him personally?

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Holt was our best player till the sending off, him and the rest you mentioned can all fuck off too but this is the Tav thread. Go start another thread for them cunts.

I will go into the Dallas thread.

I like Tav. Maybe not the best defensively but good going forward and not sure we will find someone better. Shouldn’t be captain but I won’t mind if he is here next year. 

Enjoy 

1 minute ago, Tomatasauce said:

You should ask yourself that instead of greeting at his threads that he’s away, instead of using it as something to throw at the club it was HIS decision fuck him! As for tav he’s committed to us an is one of the actual better players in the team. He wasn’t the reason we were overrun by Hibs at times he was one on 9 other reasons on the field so why start a thread on him personally?

Did you see Barker walk past him in the last few seconds there?

Just now, Bakbear said:

I will go into the Dallas thread.

I like Tav. Maybe not the best defensively but good going forward and not sure we will find someone better. Shouldn’t be captain but I won’t mind if he is here next year. 

Enjoy 

I’d like us to find a RB who can defend

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

He wishes Bates was staying. The guy that put us under pressure from the start, was generally abysmal, and got absolutely schooled today.

Tan wasn't great defensively but it's ridiculous that he is the focus of criticism more than Bates or worse Martin. Or Holt who sold out his teammates.

Tav scored and had 2 excellent pinpoint crosses we should have scored from. He was fucked and skinned by a whippet of a player. But Tav was the only one of the starting 4 defenders that get pass marks today from me for his overall contribution.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He wishes Bates was staying. The guy that put us under pressure from the start, was generally abysmal, and got absolutely schooled today.

Tan wasn't great defensively but it's ridiculous that he is the focus of criticism more than Bates or worse Martin. Or Holt who sold out his teammates.

Tav scored and had 2 excellent pinpoint crosses we should have scored from. He was fucked and skinned by a whippet of a player. But Tav was the only one of the starting 4 defenders that get pass marks today from me for his overall contribution.

Holt scores and got an assist so that means he can’t get criticism either..

since that’s your logic with Tav.

Did you see Barker walk past him in the last few seconds there?

Aye I seen a fresh substitute who’s fast anyway fly past a player who tried like fuck for 90 odd mins, tav has his faults we all know about them but he’s not that bad he needs a thread on him not in this team anyway

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

Aye I seen a fresh substitute who’s fast anyway fly past a player who tried like fuck for 90 odd mins, tav has his faults we all know about them but he’s not that bad he needs a thread on him not in this team anyway

He’s shite and is a loser. Punt him.

Tav may as well have not been there

Calm the fuck down. He was up and down that wing all game today. His energy levels were fantastic.

No wonder he could keep Barker out, he comes on fresh with the ability to burst past players and he’s up against someone who ran himself to the ground today.

What do you expect.

Just now, Siwel said:

Tav may as well have not been there

So he didn't "walk past" him as youve posted a couple of times? Thought not.

It was poor. But he put more into that game than any other. I'll spare him being fucked at the end of the game whilst you blame him but don't criticise others equally or more culpable.