Windass thanking Miller

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Virtually being made a scapegoat along with Wallace, because the board fucked it with a manager

The board were 100% correct and not before time these two malcontents were shown the the door.

Windass for sure the shitebag, but the other a Legend?!

:rofl:

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Absolutely disgusting that Waldo and Kenny dont even get chance to say thanks to the fans and vice versa.

Whatever anyone thinks of their abilities the fact that Waldo stayed with us through thick and thin and Kenny came back when in doldrums says it all about their love of club..

you’ll find out soon what happened in changing room after semi and not a single poster on here can disagree with them.

People will just because who it was that done it

Not going to lie I like Kenny.

His legs are shot and he needs to go but I think he’s a decent enough guy and scored a lot of important goals for us. He more or less single handedly made our position in the league last year not a lot worse than it was with his goals 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

His legs are shot and he needs to go but I think he’s a decent enough guy and scored a lot of important goals for us. He more or less single handedly made our position in the league last year not a lot worse than it was with his goals 

Yet people want Morelos hounded out the door for exactly this :lol:

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Absolutely disgusting that Waldo and Kenny dont even get chance to say thanks to the fans and vice versa.

Whatever anyone thinks of their abilities the fact that Waldo stayed with us through thick and thin and Kenny came back when in doldrums says it all about their love of club..

you’ll find out soon what happened in changing room after semi and not a single poster on here can disagree with them.

Fuck both of them and nither bigger thn this club.

Not even our great legend Ally got a chance to say cheerio. What makes these two fannies any better?!

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’ve told him you’re his biggest fan, mate.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think Miller had only scored 1 league goal by January of last season.  He singly handedly got us 2nd place in the league?  I think not.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

"Waldo and Kenny".

Are done at Rangers.

And everyone on here will be looking forward to next season and less than interested in the clubs worst ever captain and a celtic badge thumping rat. 

Fuck off "Waldo and Kenny" and take "Andy Copland road Halliday", "Josh", "Tav", "Wes" and any one of the rest of the losers with you.

Never a truer word.

Just now, TMB said:

I think Miller had only scored 1 league goal by January of last season.  He singly handed lay got us 2nd place in the league?  I think not.

I think you’ll find towards the end of last season he scored more than that, also we didn’t finish 2nd

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Thanks to the fans for what?