Fenian bastards or exuberance?

RFC55

14 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

What would.happen to Rangers?

Now.mind we.stuck up for our players being attacked and guys on here nearly.got.locked up?

IMG-20180519-WA0088.jpg

Says it bloody all. Hope to see the faces on the news so they can be identified and brought to justice.  So it seems the police lost control of the situation then,  when they are jumping on police cars.  

Its okay thou they will just ban us from having one for title 55 next May now 

10 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I fucking despise these cunts but seeing stuff like this and the double standards is getting ridiculous in this cesspit, we as in Rangers need to put a stop to this pish and starting next year.

Standing and singing on top of police cars and it's still not a crime, fuck me this place we live in has shrunk to a new low with not offending these cunts, will be in the news with,  "Watch hilarious moment as jolly craicsters celebrate".

Police should be spraying gas and hitting them, fucking councils fault for allowing parade as well, it's like nationalist areas of Ulster now, they swan about as if they are untouchable now.

When you go the scumdome as a bear and you see banks and banks of the storm troopers lining our way

And 20 odd Armoured vehicles blocking every path

Focusing on us and facing us up

Looking to do you ,even if you as much as fart

That is all you need to see to know what is going on this infested back water

Fuck sake, it must be serious, even my bird is saying that's shocking and she gets sick of me going on about they cunts, says that I should report it to the police and ask why was nothing done, do you know what, I'm not the best at writing letters or correspondence but I'm going to give it a go.

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Nothing to see here move along.   You can't make this shit up, the damage the roof of a squad car which will now need costly repairs and will be out of action for a few weeks but no crime and nothing to see here.  .

If that was us the BBC would have these fans plastered all over their news with blown up pictures of them but as it's their own then nothing to see here.  

Always a cover up when it comes to them if it was us we wud be called animals and in every front page who are these ppl .

Police Scotland do your job or are you sayings it's okay to jump on the roof of police cars ?

3 hours ago, Copland bear said:

The sun calls it malodourous fans?  Here me thinking any cunt else would be lifted fir doing this.   

Again why was this allowed as it clear to see the police could not cope.  And who's gonna pay for the damage to the car ?

fixed :whistle: and easily cleared

J07108-Soap.jpg

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

In all seriousness I don’t think the authorities realise they have fucked up big time by allowing this timfest. We will bring the city to a standstill when we win the league and wee krankie and her tarrier police force can fuck off.

You better believe it . 

20 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

The Sun purposely blurred out the taigs face yet when we were in Manchester they put dozens of our fans faces on thr front page 

Disgrace, I have seen bits in papers with them looking for Rangers fans and can you help because of a bit of sing song on a train, yet these cunts are bouncing about on the fucking police cars and footage everywhere, them standing rite beside them and bottled it to jail the cunts. 

So yeah I think this has set a precadent of how they get away with things, we are not paranoid, we all know how this would go down if it was us. 

I would happily go in and take over Glasgow if we win 55, soon as possible, hopefully next year, start in George's Square and just take rite over, should we walk over to Ibrox from there and gridlock the place, yeah if everyone was up for it, make the referendum scenes look miniscule with the numbers we could pull. 

Just a thought, ??

Just seen this thread and it shows that if we are a bit paranoid then it is no wonder. 

I do not want to think about what the reaction would have been if that was our fans, certainly it would have been brought up in Holyrood on Monday. 

They have certainly set a precedent with this that we will not forget about.