Stuart Daniels (Kinning Park Loyal) on Rangers Radio

BEE

18 minutes ago, BEE said:

A good few on here know him, definitely worth a listen.

Don’t travel with the club anymore but still brilliant to hear.

Back in the day a fucking nutjob, but a handy nutter to have on your side at away games, first time I met him was 72 in Barcelona and used to see him at 90% of away games till left the country in the mid-80's. 

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Back in the day a fucking nutjob, but a handy nutter to have on your side at away games, first time I met him was 72 in Barcelona and used to see him at 90% of away games till left the country in the mid-80's. 

Is his brother Tommy still on the go?

We used to go to quiz nights every so often that Tommy would organise, Stuart will be a fair age these days and Tommy was a bit older so I'm hoping he is still doing OK?

It was big Stuart Daniels who we used to travel down to Liverpool games with if I remember right Stuart and Tommy had family down there.used to be some crack on the kpl bus travelling down to watch Liverpool if the gers were out the cup. Drinking in the bars outside anfield then into the town centre until the bus left at midnight. 

1 hour ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

It was big Stuart Daniels who we used to travel down to Liverpool games with if I remember right Stuart and Tommy had family down there.used to be some crack on the kpl bus travelling down to watch Liverpool if the gers were out the cup. Drinking in the bars outside anfield then into the town centre until the bus left at midnight. 

I went to a couple of these . Stoke City and Aston Villa iirc . Fuck knows how we made the bus back home :lol:

5 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Is his brother Tommy still on the go?

We used to go to quiz nights every so often that Tommy would organise, Stuart will be a fair age these days and Tommy was a bit older so I'm hoping he is still doing OK?

My late old man was friendly with Tommy from his young days in the Tradeston/Kingston area and latterly in Tradeston Ex-Servicemen’s Club.

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Great big guy, great bus, terrible terrible jokes though :lol:

that said his speech on the bus the Friday night we played against raith rovers before the independence referendum was absolutely fucking superb.

Couple of his speeches are class at times, 80% of them are nonsense but. 

@PRW. joined our bus for Stuart alone. 

Big Stuartie was always a gentleman whenever I phoned him for a non members seat on the KPL Bus.  I wish him many more years of follow following the Worlds Most Successful Football Club. Happy 42 Year Anniversary.  

He should sit down with a talented Bear and get a book out.

13 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Great big guy, great bus, terrible terrible jokes though :lol:

that said his speech on the bus the Friday night we played against raith rovers before the independence referendum was absolutely fucking superb.

Would loved to have heard that ?

4 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

I’m glad to have called stuart a friend for the best part of 20 years , was on the bus for 30+ years till 2 season so ago. 

We could honestly write a book on our exploits all over the UK and Europe following Rangers, some we might have to change the names of folk to protect them from the law ???

If it wasn’t for the bus I’d probably still be with my wains maw and have £1m in the bank - worth it.