Jump to content
LochendBilly

Smart new seats in the dugout!

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

Tour with the wean mate.

Ok. When you said fat arse I thought you were on the Friday training thing for fattys that the club are running. Another thing GCC don't give us credit for in helping the community.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rangerman said:

atleast katic will be comfy

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I await a call for orange seat covers to be available..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I await a call for orange seat covers to be available..........

Orange for the away dugout, with a nice wee sash on them... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bears r us will be on shortly with the washing instructions ( or his mrs)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is 14 seats enough?? 7 Subs, Gerrard, Gary Mac, Michael Beale, Colin Stewart, Technical Coach, Fitness Coach and Jimmy Bell. Cutting it fine. Gerrard Out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, beararse said:

Never really understood why they have these Recaro bucket type car seats in dugouts.

To sit on, presumably.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do they say Hummel when Hummel removed us from their website?

Shambles.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Why do they say Hummel when Hummel removed us from their website?

Shambles.

Another Dave King scam. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Bears r us will be on shortly with the washing instructions ( or his mrs)

Brilliant mate, I never thought anyone payed any attention to what I post. :thumbsup:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully they have built in disco lights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Basrah Bear said:

Ok. When you said fat arse I thought you were on the Friday training thing for fattys that the club are running. Another thing GCC don't give us credit for in helping the community.

It’s only Wednesday mate 

edit- I should have read the thread right first before making a cunt of it 🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Is the packaging going to be removed

Keeping them nice for when it's comes time to sell.

#adminNo.27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It’s only Wednesday mate 

edit- I should have read the thread right first before making a cunt of it 🤣

The fat club is Wednesday and Friday nights. Keep up at the back there please.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They look quite conservative - right into those snp clowns.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The away dugout shouldn't be allowed comfy seats. Cold running water etc I'm their changing rooms as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ordered a few months ago probably

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, beararse said:

Never really understood why they have these Recaro bucket type car seats in dugouts.

Probably just a bit of advertising from Recaro. 

When they first came about it was clubs like Barca, Real etc., then one season later every club that would appear on TV seemed to have them. 

Pretty smart of them to do with the amount of TV time the dugouts receive, and they can show off their product not just their brand name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dickie said:

Were they bought from sports direct or jd sports?

And how long did they have to wait for delivery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4-0 up at home with 15 mins left in the middle of December in the freezing cold and pissing rain and the gaffer turns round and says your coming on... Nah your alright gaffer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

Probably just a bit of advertising from Recaro. 

When they first came about it was clubs like Barca, Real etc., then one season later every club that would appear on TV seemed to have them. 

Pretty smart of them to do with the amount of TV time the dugouts receive, and they can show off their product not just their brand name. 

I get the marketing aspect for Recaro, i just don't see why a footballer, coach or kit man needs to sit in a sculpted seat with a headrest!

I can understand installing heated seats but what are essentially car seats doing in a dug out? Very strange.

Why not go the whole hog and get a row of these bad boys installed 🙂

29.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ianb1547 said:

14 seats....

far cry from the 2 broken plastic ones under a corrugated roof in my old league

 

looking good tho

You had a roof????.........lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×