Halliday

7 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Domestically we aren't.

Forget Europe that's a bonus. The league is our bread and butter and for the 3rd season running we are struggling to even finish second.

We're only 10 games into the league, nothing's even close to being decided yet.

I thought Halliday was great tonight. We actually missed him in midfield in 2nd half when he got moved to LB. 

Outperforms our other options in 2 different positions every time he's played this season, he must be wondering what else he needs to do for a run of games! 

What we have now is an improved player. No world beater by any stretch but has become reliable whilst others blow hot and cold and flatter to deceive. Play him anywhere apart fron CD, he will do the job. 

It was Gerrard who got him there.

As for others, lacking the mentality and ability for what we need. Ten men behind the ball we need better quality to break it down, along with a better outlet than super I cant be arsed mo.

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

What we have now is an improved player. No world beater by any stretch but has become reliable whilst others blow hot and cold and flatter to deceive. Play him anywhere apart fron CD, he will do the job. 

As for others, lacking the mentality and ability for what we need. Ten men behind the ball we need better quality to break it down, along with a better outlet than super I cant be arsed mo.

Give it a rest ffs. 

Would it not just be simpler to admit you got it wrong with Morelos, rather than posting complete pish in the hope that one day it comes true?

49 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Give it a rest ffs. 

Would it not just be simpler to admit you got it wrong with Morelos, rather than posting complete pish in the hope that one day it comes true?

Got it wrong fuck all. Utter waste of fucking space. Didn't give a fuck out there.

Have a good laugh when the usual suspects put up during a game .. alfredo is doing well isn't he..oooohh! Mer fuckin transparent than a fuckin optician's winday!

So you keep wishing he comes good and I'll stay in reality and hope some fucking mug ponies up a few sheckles for the waster.

3 hours ago, Amac9 said:

Says it all really about the state we are in when a player who was more or less deemed nowhere near good enough and surplus to requirements is currently one of our better players despite yet another massive overhaul in the summer.

We're no further forward than we were 3 years ago.

he's not my favourite either mate. but he was  our most consistent player tonight. admit it instead of always being a negative cunt.

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

he's not my favourite either mate. but he was  our most consistent player tonight. admit it instead of always being a negative cunt.

Halliday hasn't put a foot wrong this season. Credit to him.

10 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Small positive tonight, thought he was really good again. 

Deserves a run of 3 or 4 games to try and establish himself.

Not been a big fan of his recently, but credit where credit is due.  He just needs to try and stay at that level consistently.  Fingers crossed, I like him.

10 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

It must annoy you that Gerrard rates Morelos as highly as most of the support do. 

11 hours ago, gogzy said:

One of the only players tonight who seemed to give a fuck.

He actually deserves a proper reappraisal now on here. If he'd joined in the summer and all we had to go on was his performances this season we'd be giving him the credit he deserves. He's been a different player under Gerrard and if he keeps improving he would make the kind of captain that can actually make a fucking difference by galvanising the team when we're up against it (not something Tav has in him unfortunately).