Did the 'journey' finally end yesterday?

superallysbears

We’re a football team not a reality tv star.

When we win the league it’s about the following season and champions league football and winning more trophies.

People seem to be looking for some kind of closure when we win the league.

It’s going to be amazing when we do but it’s something we want to get back in the habit of doing and dominating not just win the league to end the ‘journey’ like a Hollywood movie.

10 hours ago, superallysbears said:

The point was to get back to the top of scottish football, now we've achieved it, don't think it's over the top at all. 

And who's to say we won't stay there now, imo we're only going to get better from here on in. 

Your a young un,ain't you 

This club are about winning trophies 

Until then ,we are where we are 

No! It's not the end of our "journey" . It may very well be the "Beginning of the end" if our journey was from bottom to top, and to win every league title on the way.

my health has been very poor recently, but Rangers doing so well keeps a smile on my face. Sunday was a tough day for me, health wise, and I didn't see the game live, however when I saw the result I immediately went to check the league table. Seeing Rangers top of the league gave me a bigger boost than all the meds together. 😁😁

12 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

No! It's not the end of our "journey" . It may very well be the "Beginning of the end" if our journey was from bottom to top, and to win every league title on the way.

my health has been very poor recently, but Rangers doing so well keeps a smile on my face. Sunday was a tough day for me, health wise, and I didn't see the game live, however when I saw the result I immediately went to check the league table. Seeing Rangers top of the league gave me a bigger boost than all the meds together. 😁😁

Hang in there my friend. The "journey" never ends following Rangers. The bullshit we had to put up with comes to an end when we win 55.

You of course have bigger things to be concentrating on. I'm glad that seeing our team top of the table gave you a boost. No Surrender.

The journey from the bottom ends when we win the league and restore ourselves as the best team in this country over 38 games. Performances a like that away from home needs to happen 7 or 8 times over a season not just once or twice.

However, going top is another checkpoint on our road back to the top just like getting back to the group stages of a euro competition was.