Crowd Reactions Before, During And After Old Firm Match

tannerall

I don’t really agree that players should be subject to abuse as they come off the bus but until our players are stopped being abused at their shithole then fuck the pedo cunts.

It was strange to see that only Arfield and Halliday gave a wee acknowledgement to our fans as they got off the bus albeit Alfredo did also as the poor cunt had to take off a suitcase 😂  

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I don’t really agree that players should be subject to abuse as they come off the bus but until our players are stopped being abused at their shithole then fuck the pedo cunts.

It was strange to see that only Arfield and Halliday gave a wee acknowledgement to our fans as they got off the bus albeit Alfredo did also as the poor cunt had to take off a suitcase 😂  

Whatever they need to do to get in the zone.

22 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Whatever they need to do to get in the zone.

I just felt the two knew exactly how much this game meant and they were probably in the zone for a right good few days before it. I think it showed with the fan acknowledgement and their performance and drive throughout the game.  

11 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I just felt the two knew exactly how much this game meant and they were probably in the zone for a right good few days before it. I think it showed with the fan acknowledgement and their performance and drive throughout the game.  

I personally know many top performers in different fields.. before their performance (some hours, some days) they go into a stage of not talking to people. Its just how they work. I wouldnt read too much into this 🙂

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I personally know many top performers in different fields.. before their performance (some hours, some days) they go into a stage of not talking to people. Its just how they work. I wouldnt read too much into this 🙂

Whereas you'll go for drinks and a curry then show up for the gig and play an absolute blinder!  :lol: