Daniel Candeias Appreciation Thread

Broxi

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Outstanding today, and demonstrated how he can be so valuable with taking players on like a natural winger would. His early crosses are deadly, and some of his inter passing was sensational today. His work rate too is 2nd to none.

Motm by a mile.

100 %

Was great tonight. Think he would suit the no 10 role.

I have mentioned the words 'world class pass' twice this season and both times were assosiated with Candeias. One against Spartak for Morelos 'offside' goal and the other one tonight when Morelos hit the post.

11 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Probably because I'm at every game and take 4 hours to get home , dick

Yeah like it took you from 29th December to  23rd January to comment on Gerrard,......... which you did for the 1st time in weeks in your own typical negative fashion on Wednesday.

😁 and don't be a fanny.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah like it took you from 29th December to  23rd January to comment on Gerrard,......... which you did for the 1st time in weeks in your own typical negative fashion on Wednesday.

😁 and don't be a fanny.

Trolling through my posts , are you 5 years old? We won well today and your first thought is to criticise a poster wtf🙁  Armchair fan I take it

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Trolling through my posts , are you 5 years old? We won well today and your first thought is to criticise a poster wtf🙁  Armchair fan I take it

Season ticket holder, go away, gave my ticket to a mate as I had a stroke two weeks ago. Thanks for asking.

I was interested in your views in Gerrard when we were doing well, given your hostility towards him this week. It's a simple search of his name and a timeframe. There was nothing. Interests me to see how objective some folk are....

I'd say check for yourself, but you don't need to, you know, hence the silence when we're on a high. 

Glad you enjoyed the game, I did too from my armchair, unfortunately 👍