MOH Back In Scotland

MrMckee

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

When a player fails to make in the Australian league and gets released from his contract then you know he's a waste of fucking space.

Should never have been at Ibrox and I hope everything breakable in his worthless fenian body gets broken.

Tell us what u really think m8?😂

2 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

When a player fails to make in the Australian league and gets released from his contract then you know he's a waste of fucking space.

Should never have been at Ibrox and I hope everything breakable in his worthless fenian body gets broken.

Nothing more needs said. 

16 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Feeling the love in here tonight.

There have been lots of players brought to Ibrox who for one reason or another failed to live up to expectations, in many cases the fanbase spotted some of them tried to the best of their ability, they left with our good wishes.

There were others who got here and couldn't cope with the pressure and we didn't see enough of them to offer them wishes good or bad.

Then there are wasters who should never have been brought to Ibrox in the first place and in my opinion there should be a legal clause to sue a player who is picking up wages for doing less than nothing, especially when said player gets loaned back to the club he was bought from and starts playing up to his full potential again. Michael o'halloran is a decent midfielder who is capable of having an impact on games and he would have been a good signing for any club with the sole exception of Rangers.

So yeah I hope he feels the love, in the shape of studs in the back of calf.

20 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

There have been lots of players brought to Ibrox who for one reason or another failed to live up to expectations, in many cases the fanbase spotted some of them tried to the best of their ability, they left with our good wishes.

There were others who got here and couldn't cope with the pressure and we didn't see enough of them to offer them wishes good or bad.

Then there are wasters who should never have been brought to Ibrox in the first place and in my opinion there should be a legal clause to sue a player who is picking up wages for doing less than nothing, especially when said player gets loaned back to the club he was bought from and starts playing up to his full potential again. Michael o'halloran is a decent midfielder who is capable of having an impact on games and he would have been a good signing for any club with the sole exception of Rangers.

So yeah I hope he feels the love, in the shape of studs in the back of calf.

Picking up wages for doing less than nothing sounds like Lafferty. 

One thing I still can’t understand with the whole thing is, he’s a horrible fenian bastard of that there is no doubt, Warburton was nieve in signing a complete tarrier in the first place, but even the money aside why the fuck should he even sign for us ? I’m fucked if I was a professional footballer and would ever contemplate signing for they cunts, I’d rather sign the bru.