Carlos Peña

jackrfc95

28 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

You can kind of feel the annoyance with how short that statement is. It does say contract terminated rather than mutually so can only hope it hasn't cost us too much. A very expensive mistake for us but the best thing for him and for the club.

Could the termination not suggest as well though that he has breached his contract and we’ve been able to just rip it up? If it was mutual then id imagine this clown would want some ridiculous pay off 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Could the termination not suggest as well though that he has breached his contract and we’ve been able to just rip it up? If it was mutual then id imagine this clown would want some ridiculous pay off 

That's what got me thinking about the wording. Not sure what the breach could be, but does seem to indicate that (to me).

Is there any evidence that Pena is an alkie? I mean, I remember the picture of him with a four pack, I think there is a bit of difference between a British alkie and pretty much any other nation including Columbia 

I’ve never bought a four pack in my life, I’ve       Usually done 3 cans before HT and I barely drink.

I think you can call yourself an alcoholic when your sooking  the chanblox out the urinals and drinking aftershave.

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I am fairly convinced this is the case. I have no substance to it but want it to be true. 

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Is there any evidence that Pena is an alkie? I mean, I remember the picture of him with a four pack, I think there is a bit of difference between a British alkie and pretty much any other nation including Columbia 

I’ve never bought a four pack in my life, I’ve       Usually done 3 cans before HT and I barely drink.

I think you can call yourself an alcoholic when your sooking  the chanblox out the urinals and drinking aftershave.

He admitted it 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3754099/Rangers-carlos-pena-alcoholism-ibrox-stay/

He said: "I've still not recovered 100 per cent, which is why I am following my rehabilitation treatment to the letter.

“I still have a person who takes care of me.

"But I don't want my case to be demonised because the illness of alcoholism is a problem which affects many people in all aspects of life.

"I am not scared to say 'I was an alcoholic' because it happens in life. I am very calm about it.

"I don't regret anything I have done and I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me.

"Everything I've done is because I've wanted to do it. Nobody forced me to do anything. “When I wanted to play football, it was because of me.

“When I wanted to drink a beer, it was for me. When I wanted to have a child, it was the same.

"I had a problem with alcoholism and that's why I got involved with Chavez's clinic, which was very good. If it happened to me, it can happen to anyone.

"It's not difficult to change if you want to change."

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I am fairly convinced this is the case. I have no substance to it but want it to be true. 

There has been stuff said about him breaching it but I doubt we’ll hear about anything now, just a case of move on and forget this shambles happened 

13 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

He admitted it 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/3754099/Rangers-carlos-pena-alcoholism-ibrox-stay/

He said: "I've still not recovered 100 per cent, which is why I am following my rehabilitation treatment to the letter.

“I still have a person who takes care of me.

"But I don't want my case to be demonised because the illness of alcoholism is a problem which affects many people in all aspects of life.

"I am not scared to say 'I was an alcoholic' because it happens in life. I am very calm about it.

"I don't regret anything I have done and I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me.

"Everything I've done is because I've wanted to do it. Nobody forced me to do anything. “When I wanted to play football, it was because of me.

“When I wanted to drink a beer, it was for me. When I wanted to have a child, it was the same.

"I had a problem with alcoholism and that's why I got involved with Chavez's clinic, which was very good. If it happened to me, it can happen to anyone.

"It's not difficult to change if you want to change."

Attention seeker imo