backup

Morelos card appealed.

15 hours ago, backup said:

We told earlier how total cunt Stoke City winger James McClean slammed the Gers hero for his reaction when McKenna lashed out.

Fixed that.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

There are a queue of these absolute cunts in the media that played for us ,but do a good job of never standing up for us 

big a DJ better player than any of these guys always gets vilified for his comments

9 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Its called The Mandela effect mate. Something from the past that we are convinced either happened or was said, or was written, but it now appears differently, or didn't happen at all.

Like the moon landing or Morelos stamping on Mckenna

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That angle clearly shows McKennas leg brings Morelos leg up with him. He doesn’t stamp, if anything he’s trying to turn his left leg around to land on the ground. 

He was sent off for who he is not what he’s done

Spot on mate. Hopefully after 6pm tonight it will rightly be overturned. 

Then watch the fireworks go off. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That angle clearly shows McKennas leg brings Morelos leg up with him. He doesn’t stamp, if anything he’s trying to turn his left leg around to land on the ground. 

He was sent off for who he is not what he’s done

As somebody who actually thought it was a red card at the time and even yesterday morning I was convinced it was, this shows Morelos in a more favourable light, whether he could've got his leg away or not, only he knows.

Personally don't think he'll get let off with it though but hope he is to see the complete meltdown 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TMB said:

I initially thought Morelos had stamp him in the balls.  However, these replays show that his leg got caught up with McKenna's.  Alfredo's done nothing wrong here. 

gif.thumb.gif.397fc0202bcaab96903edac1a64c4b1e.gif

If that doesn't get rescinded it's a farce. Look at McKenna's left leg, how can Alfredo stamp on him if his leg's being lifted :lol:

What time do the decisions usually come in at? 

• Like 1

Just now, Valance1690 said:

As somebody who actually thought it was a red card at the time and even yesterday morning I was convinced it was, this shows Morelos in a more favourable light, whether he could've got his leg away or not, only he knows.

Personally don't think he'll get let off with it though but hope he is to see the complete meltdown 

I thought it was a red at the time but I am delighted we have appealed and based on that behind mckenna angle I think we stand a great chance 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If that doesn't get rescinded it's a farce. Look at McKenna's left leg, how can Alfredo stamp on him if his leg's being lifted :lol:

What time do the decisions usually come in at? 

6pm I think

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

According to their own rules it should be overturned 

That’s us fucked then 😂

• Like 1

It should be rescinded but given who he is and everything that's went on recently I'd be surprised if it is.

11 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I thought it was a red at the time but I am delighted we have appealed and based on that behind mckenna angle I think we stand a great chance 

Delighted we've appealed too based on what we've seen since & fingers crossed. I just think they'll make an example of Morelos here and won't overturn it but hopefully I'm wrong

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A leg breaker? He kicked him in the face :lol:

I know but before the kick in the face,  McKenna wraps his legs around Morelos for me that is an act to do damage. it's a good job that Morelos knows how to break free of a challenge like that. Imagine if he didn't and the damage he could have done. 

see TMB's video.

6 hours ago, TMB said:

I initially thought Morelos had stamped him in the balls.  However, these replays show that his leg got caught up with McKenna's.  Alfredo's done nothing wrong here. 

6 hours ago, TMB said:

I initially thought Morelos had stamped him in the balls.  However, these replays show that his leg got caught up with McKenna's.  Alfredo's done nothing wrong here. 

Great find. Mo, not guilty as charged IMO. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Great find. Mo, not guilty as charged IMO. 

Totally agree. McKenna's red should stand for the kick in the face and the failed attempt to get Morelos in a career breaking scissor hold.

• Like 1

"career breaking" :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

"career breaking" :lol:

I doubt you would be laughing if Mckenna had succeeded and damaged Morelos in a scissor hold.

At the time from the other camera angle it looked like there was a second kick from Morelos. After looking at TMBs gif you can see the second kick is actually McKenna's right heel making contact with Morelos' shin guard forcing his leg to make the second movement. Alfredo has genuinely done fuck all wrong here.

6 hours ago, TMB said:

I thought it was a straight red as well, not now he does nothing wrong - one of those rare instances when slowed down actually helps.  Has to get it rescinded (but they'll ban McGregor to make up for it, even though he was protecting himself)

McKenna on the other hand has totally lost the plot there.

As a wee aside, was Alfredo not already on a booking? - If the ref books both, which he may have, Alfredo would be off and no appeal.

One more thing is that not penalty?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Same. Just shows how tough it is for ref to get it right in a split second having seen it once.

This reverse angle shows clearly that AM has done nothing wrong. This is why the appeal process was introduced, so if judged without prejudice he should be let off.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, moody blue 1972 said:

I thought it was a straight red as well, not now he does nothing wrong - one of those rare instances when slowed down actually helps.  Has to get it rescinded (but they'll ban McGregor to make up for it, even though he was protecting himself)

McKenna on the other hand has totally lost the plot there.

As a wee aside, was Alfredo not already on a booking? - If the ref books both, which he may have, Alfredo would be off and no appeal.

One more thing is that not penalty?

Don't think so. Ball was already out of play