Petition to get rid of James Dornan

trueblue 64

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

The only way to get rid of him is to vote him out at the next election

Probably true. People need to get wise and vote tactically, you might not agree with a lot of the party you are voting for policy wise but its for the greater good if it means getting rid of the likes of this twat.

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

You're going to need to expand on the reasons why on the "description" on the petition i.e. why he's not fit, if you want to gain maximum impact.

signed myself but really i have no idea who this guy is or what he does so would appreciate a little insight.  i could have just signed off legalising peados for all i know

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

SNP MP for Cathcart, commonly seen in pictures involving support of Sinn Fein and republicans.  Was involved in obfa and now on a panel on sectarianism in scot land. Scum fan. Involved in twitter spats with the mother of a sex abuse victim at paedo fc, despite his own son also playing there at a similar time. Dirty republican bigot and Rangers hater.

cheers, just had a google search.  recognise the wee fucker now.  when the fuck did we have a national anti secterian group??  tbf that guy would be like having me on the panel.  in no way whatsoever would u get an impartial or unbiased view off that cunt.  amazing guys like that are in these type of positions

3 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

You're going to need to expand on the reasons why on the "description" on the petition i.e. why he's not fit, if you want to gain maximum impact.

Every guy politician should be at least 5' 9" and he's two foot 7.

He should become a waiter in the gallowgate and serve the drunks under the tables.