The silence is deafening

BLUEDIGNITY

6 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Fair point - Broxi is a winner. For the rest of us - "Let's all gather by the river"

Yes mate and I would love to have been, but hope there is a great turn out at the BBC, and then hopefully see a good number to see Broxi on your way back. :thumbup:

20 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

What sort of daft knee jerk reaction are you expecting on a weekend ffs? Apart from standard condemnation - you wait for Hibs, Cops or SFL/SFA to make their actions clear. All three have said they will take it further. They have to be given a chance to do their jobs correctly. Sorry if you were expecting our club to organise a mass burning of Easter Rd on a Sunday night, but it's not going to happen mate.

You are talking about a multi million pound organisation with worldwide support here that has an issue that may affect public and employee safety, not a tyre being let down on a bread van in a housing estate.

What, you mean an organisation like the EFL who had a statement out within an hour of Grealish being assaulted today? Like Birmingham City who, as soon as possible, apologised to Villa, the player and banned the fan for life? Both the EFL and Birmingham City are organisations bigger than the tinpot SPFL/SFA yet they can react appropriately and 'on a weekend'. The 'weekend' is when football occurs, the SPFL have officials working at every game, yet can't get a statement out about a player being assaulted.  

Unless I'm missing the sarcasm in your post its utterly embarrassing. The bigger the organisation the more reactive they should be, there should never be a delay in statements condemning such behaviour. Doncaster should have had the statement out by the end of the managers post match interviews. The fact that it took 36 hours to say a word is contemptible. 

39 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

you wait for Hibs, Cops or SFL/SFA to make their actions clear. All three have said they will take it further. They have to be given a chance to do their jobs correctly. 

Sure Jose Sure !:thumbup: Especially that last bit. 

3 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

The EFL had a statement out regarding the Grealish incident today before the game was even done. The SPFL took 2 full days to say next to nothing. 

The lot of them are ripping the pish out of us, sfa/spfl, wee shitey clubs, a big cash cow that they punish at the drop of a hat because they can.

I’ve seen folk comparing TLB and Tav assaults on other media all day and how TLB was a real assault. 

The only reason TLB got it worst is because he acted like a snivelling wee coward until the guy feel on the ground then like the coward he is only then did he put the boot in, Tav squared up the cunt right from the off not knowing what could be coming his way. 

Dungcaster says he'll review it with the match delegate and polis.

What's to review, it was a televised match, every man and his dug could see what happened.

Fucking idiot of a man, who will, in all probability, say that Tav stopped the junkie taking the throw in.

7 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

The main headline news yesterday was the banner our fans had it the game it wasn’t that our captain was attacked.

its blatant the bias and they do not even try and hide it in the slightest.

It’s already been asked here, what was the banner? 

4 hours ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

interesting that Grealish went on to score the winner in the Brummy derby this afternoon after his knock to the head.

Could we try that with Lafferty ahead of the next old firm maybe?

Did anyone see the steward getting lifted off the polis for kicking grealish in the back of the legs because he couldn’t pull him away from the fans when celebrating? 😂😂 

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

What, you mean an organisation like the EFL who had a statement out within an hour of Grealish being assaulted today? Like Birmingham City who, as soon as possible, apologised to Villa, the player and banned the fan for life? Both the EFL and Birmingham City are organisations bigger than the tinpot SPFL/SFA yet they can react appropriately and 'on a weekend'. The 'weekend' is when football occurs, the SPFL have officials working at every game, yet can't get a statement out about a player being assaulted.  

Unless I'm missing the sarcasm in your post its utterly embarrassing. The bigger the organisation the more reactive they should be, there should never be a delay in statements condemning such behaviour. Doncaster should have had the statement out by the end of the managers post match interviews. The fact that it took 36 hours to say a word is contemptible. 

When has a Friday been classed as the weekend, always thought Saturday and Sunday was "the weekend".........I know.......I'm being a dick. 

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

Liewell hadn't approved it yet

31 minutes ago, Jasper said:

It’s already been asked here, what was the banner? 

Did anyone see the steward getting lifted off the polis for kicking grealish in the back of the legs because he couldn’t pull him away from the fans when celebrating? 😂😂 

I seen that mate . I must admit I may be in the minority. The little cunt will get all the sympathy but he could have caused a lot of trouble diving into the fans in a highly charged  derby.

I don't like it when the scum do it at Ibrox . We never get to do it without being condemned so he should not be above criticism for this

This old geezer was only trying to do his job yet he probably wasn't important enough to get away with what he did

12 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I seen that mate . I must admit I may be in the minority. The little cunt will get all the sympathy but he could have caused a lot of trouble diving into the fans in a highly charged  derby.

I don't like it when the scum do it at Ibrox . We never get to do it without being condemned so he should not be above criticism for this

This old geezer was only trying to do his job yet he probably wasn't important enough to get away with what he did

The steward wasn't trying to do his job 😂 

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Na, it was brilliant mate, love seeing players jumping in with the fans