The silence is deafening

BLUEDIGNITY

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Our captain is attacked at the side of the pitch by a hivs fan and you think we should say nothing after the abuse our fans have been taking over the last few weeks. :duh:

Welcome to the hook mate, thank fuck someone else bite it’s a lonely place at times. 😂😂

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Quite simply, we have no PR. We have no policy or strategy in place to deal with any of this shit that has befallen us over the last decade and more

The victimhood of scum fc is what legend is made of. The oppressed overcoming the oppressor. All the way back to Brother Walfrid et all, as scum fc overcome all the odds to make history right up to present day. All shite of course, but their propaganda machine have exploited it to the full and mastered the art. They know when to stay stoom and when to go for the jugulare to maximum effect.

We are of a different mindset and fucking clueless by comparison and it is clear from yet another board, nothing will be changing. We shall remain the oppressor and they shall remain saints. Sad and frustratng as that is. 

No doubt it will be left to C1872 to make some sort of statement that no one in authority will give one fuck about.

The club need to much much better as regards to PR, getting rid of Traynor and replacing him with someone who can actually do the job should be a priority.

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

No need for us to say anything yet. It's better to keep our powder dry (in public) and let others be outraged on our behalf. 

That works eh , celtic went into the worlds against us overdrive after the towing we gave them in December hence the 4 blatant game changing decisions the ref was scared to call correctly on Friday 

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Nah cause the poor lamb was pished (how did he get in the stadium then? We will ignore that) and that is a fact as our man Ally told us so.

Victim culture in today’s society especially in scotland, if you do something wrong then it’s not your fault and you must’ve had something go wrong in your past that has traumatised you so bad you just can’t help yourself. 

The problem is none of these wee cunts have ever been told no by anybody and think they can do what the fuck they like. 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sometimes you have to bite and I have no doubt he meant every word anyway. :headwall:

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

That works eh , celtic went into the worlds against us overdrive after the towing we gave them in December hence the 4 blatant game changing decisions the ref was scared to call correctly on Friday 

That’s 3 of us Bears. 😂😂 we can get a sash bash going. 

8 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

The club need to much much better as regards to PR, getting rid of Traynor and replacing him with someone who can actually do the job should be a priority.

Maybe if we had a supporters group who could mention it to the board? Nah sorry I am being silly, we will get the UB to make banners and the rest of us will say fuck all.

26 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

The Grealish incident being universally condemned on sky sports and the PFA have already released a statement. 

Meanwhile in Scotland, I listened to Talksport yesterday and the no.1 media handwringer McCoist describes the Tavernier incident by initially defending the Hibs fan as clearly having had too much to drink and that he didn't think he went on with the intent to attack Tavernier, only to kick the ball away and that Tavernier squared up to him first. 

Time and time again we just bend over and let ourselves be shafted, why is ours the only board in football who won't stand up for the club they supposedly represent? Its fucking shameful. 

Ffs what is wrong with Ally, has he lost any bit of common sense he had ??

6 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Never did I think celebrating his goals that years down the line I wouldn’t be able to stand the sight of him 

Absolute hero worship when he played, can’t stnd the sight or sound of him today. 

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Quite simply, we have no PR. We have no policy or strategy in place to deal with any of this shit that has befallen us over the last decade and more

The victimhood of scum fc is what legend is made of. The oppressed overcoming the oppressor. All the way back to Brother Walfrid et all, as scum fc overcome all the odds to make history right up to present day. All shite of course, but their propaganda machine have exploited it to the full and mastered the art. They know when to stay stoom and when to go for the jugulare to maximum effect.

We are of a different mindset and fucking clueless by comparison and it is clear from yet another board, nothing will be changing. We shall remain the oppressor and they shall remain saints. Sad and frustratng as that is. 

No doubt it will be left to C1872 to make some sort of statement that no one in authority will give one fuck about.

Have a word with Dave ffs B A. :pipe:

That was a wee attempt at a joke, but your post is 100% correct IMO and it is very sad we have no one who can see the damage it is doing to our Club. 

The club has for years no matter who is in charge acted like snivelling cowards. We should NOT have apologised to Clarke because he failed to condemn a sectarian attack on a former Rangers player who is now under his charge and stated why we were NOT apologising. Equally we should have ‘slaughtered’ Hibs and highlighted their previous atrocious behaviour at the cup final. We should demand equal treatment and ask why the scum get away with what they have done whilst any negative story about us is highlighted for days if not weeks.

7 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Never did I think celebrating his goals that years down the line I wouldn’t be able to stand the sight of him 

I used to come out with "He was never managerial material but he was a great player". I find it hard to even keep that feeling now as if the PL in England had not had a European ban and he was not getting paid shed loads by us he would have fucked off. He did refuse us twice IIRC.

The number of Ex-Gers who will not stick up for our club is gut wrenchingly sickening.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

I used to come out with "He was never managerial material but he was a great player". I find it hard to even keep that feeling now as if the PL in England had not had a European ban and he was not getting paid shed loads by us he would have fucked off. He did refuse us twice IIRC.

The number of Ex-Gers who will not stick up for our club is gut wrenchingly sickening.

Bang on mate 👍🏻👌🏻