***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Honestly can't see it.  Looks a stonewall red to me.

I thought it was a stonewaller at first, but when I seen the blown up close up, I honestly didnt think there was anything in it.

I can see why the red came out, but I think it looked far worse than it actually was.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

As you'll know it's called being streetwise and it's something Morelos is not. Brown's a cunt, but he knows when to be a cunt and when he can get away from it and when not to be a cunt. I remember Brown used to be the one getting sent off all the time - he clearly learned to be fly.

You don't need to be fly when your a protected fuckin species

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It doesn’t matter if he’s hit his face,

Its the action, not the point of contact or where he has aimed.

Does Morelos deliberately swings his arm towards brown to make contact- yes

So it’s violent conduct and a straight red. 

This.  So frustraing, he is the best player in the country yet there is definitely this side of his game being an issue.

If he could only stop reacting to shit for a month, players would give up trying to rile him up.  

Prety much our strongest team and a replay of December in name only.

A pivotal moment in his Rangers career for Morelos. He's gone, but I've said before he is getting ruined in this midden.

Between the poor defending, no creativity from the midfield and nothing getting through. A general lack of passion, criminal passing and poor decision making, neither the mentality or the quaity are there.

No cunt on broon who's strolling it and his plan of getting Morelos sent off worked. One poisonous bastard of a man. I seriously hope one of our own ruin that bastard's career today and I care not if we are down to nine. The 3 points are gone whether it's by one goal or ten. That bastard needs cut down to size.

Has anyone ever watch South American football? They're all dirty wee fuckers having wee fly kicks, flicks and stamps at each other off the ball. It's not exclusive to Scottish Football and It's not an excuse for Morelos. He's grown up playing in that environment.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I thought it was a stonewaller at first, but when I seen the blown up close up, I honestly didnt think there was anything in it.

I can see why the red came out, but I think it looked far worse than it actually was.

It definitely looks worse than it is,  but the intent was there nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

For me ad go 4-4-1 jack and candeias off for defoe and kamara, high press counter. Kent as outlet

Might as well go 3 at the back mate, 4 in the middle and 2 up front.  Nothing to lose.

The league was lost against other teams, not by losing to them twice on their patch.

4 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Morelos does something really stupid but Brown goes down like he's been shot, not even sure if there was contact.

Aye, Brown played him like a fiddle but that's what the ref's feast on. Lafferty v Aberdeen was in the same mould. Got to keep the heid, no excuse.

3 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

As you'll know it's called being streetwise and it's something Morelos is not. Brown's a cunt, but he knows when to be a cunt and when he can get away from it and when not to be a cunt. I remember Brown used to be the one getting sent off all the time - he clearly learned to be fly.

He's a sneaky wee bastard and gets await with murder at times but he's certainly more subtle these days. He plays the game and the officials like a fiddle. The frustrating thing is we allow it to happen and bite. Brown shouldn't even be a thought or consideration. We shouldn't let him get inside our players heads. We shouldn't react. He's nothing. The game at Ibrox showed this. 

Just want to slap that grin off browns face. Morelos shouldn't have taken the bait. He's let us down again in a big game. As good as he can be he's a liability. Time to sell on. 

Defending at thier goal is criminal candieas pass and that donkey Worral just watching him run at goal. 

Just now, Blueteeth said:

We might be a decent side with Defoe up front with a partner, he's never really had a run in the side. 

Radio Scotland just said exactly what I said regarding Brown's early career and how he was targeted with refs...

Must mean I was talking a load of shite :lol:

That’s almost word for word what that cunt Commons said about Broony as well. 

Do they just get handed a script at the start of the game 

Just now, Mols94 said:

Cunts saying it wasn't even a yellow :lol: get your head out of your arse

I thought it was a stonewall red at first.

Just going by the close up, think it looked far worse than it was. Just throws his arm back a little and basically taps him on the chest.

Will have a look again as I might be totally wrong.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They have it’s just Broony being Broony and it’s all part of the game. 

It's fucking ridiculous.

Can't believe they not only glossed over Brown's goading of Morelos on his way off but passed it off as completely normal.

Cunt has cheated to get a reaction, then patted himself on the back for cheating, and the cunts commenting and analysing are saying "well done broony".

Fuck off you absolute shower of cunts. Would rather Morelos have knocked the fuck out of the cunt on the way off the pitch and got the game abandoned.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

:lol: It was you that decided out of the blue to have a go at me for pointing out something inoffensive that several others did. If you think it's not a time for this shit, then follow your own fucking advice.

You are sanctimonious prick bud and you know it 

We started Ok but the more it went on the more they pressured us on the ball and we just go backwards 

need to support each other keep it simple move it forward

Mugged with the goal and the red card

Archived