Cheer yourself up

KeyserSoze

Apart from the fitba my day has been a bit shite, my pals wife passed away today and my nephew has just been air ambulanced to hospital after being put ion an induced coma with a bleed on the brain, my wife has just gone over to be with her sister so god knows how that one will top out.

6 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Apart from the fitba my day has been a bit shite, my pals wife passed away today and my nephew has just been air ambulanced to hospital after being put ion an induced coma with a bleed on the brain, my wife has just gone over to be with her sister so god knows how that one will top out.

That puts things into perspective pc.  I hope your nephew is ok.

9 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Hope things improve for you mate 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Fuck sake bud I hope everything is fine...if it's any consolation my brother suffered a fractured skull and bleeding on the brain...he is not quite there but not far off a full recovery 👍

11 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Sorry to hear mate. Hope everything is ok with your nephew.

11 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Hope things go OK with your nephew mate.

15 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Fingers crossed for your nephew mate,some things are more important than the footie,hope he pulls through 

20 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I'm so sorry for your loss and I really hope your nephew pulls through. Thoughts and prayers for you 🙁 

43 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Puts the whole day in perspective mate. 

Hope your nephew makes a full recovery.👍👍

47 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Just try and stay strong for your mate and your sister in law, hope your nephew pulls through mate, horrible to hear.

8 hours ago, pcbear said:

Didn't expect to read this when coming into this topic. Thinking of you and yours during this sad time. Take care xx

8 hours ago, pcbear said:

Puts football into perspective this.

In the grand scheme of things football is not really that important.

I hope and pray that your nephew comes out of the coma and makes a full and speedy recovery, with no lasting effects.

Please pass on our heartfelt condolences to your friend for the loss of his wife.

Life can be very very sore at times. 

10 hours ago, pcbear said:

Ffs sorry to hear that m8, Hope your nephew will be okay 👍

12 hours ago, pcbear said:

Just life mate,never rains but it pours.
One minute your life is a bed of roses then stuff like this ambushes you. 
Hope by the time you read this things are getting better for your nephew,and feel sad for your pal.

Am upbeat after yesterday yes we got beat but this team are on the up. My doubts over Gerrard having what it takes to manage us died yesterday.

I beg the board to give the man whatever he wants this summer. Hes gonna end the scum dominance without doubt.