Glasgow Cup Final

scottyc06

2 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Good character from the young gers to come back into that game 2-0 down. Hopefully our support don't get on their backs, youth football is a lot more about player development than wins. 

Absolutely spot on. Our youngster have had better games but look at the character to pull it back from 0-2. They will learn from this and hopefully claim the bigger prize next week 👍

4 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Good character from the young gers to come back into that game 2-0 down. Hopefully our support don't get on their backs, youth football is a lot more about player development than wins. 

I agree about the character but everyone was pishing their pants about last weeks win :lol:

Do think we were better team in last half hour or so.

We were poor for too long of the game had a good 30 minutes(when they took off their 2 best players) we had too many players that had poor games but gave it a good go to get it back to 2-2. 

Thought the ref had a nightmare we had a clear breakaway and he blew for a foul instead of playing on looked as if we had 4 on 2, the free kick for their winner looked very soft need to see it again. 

The team are better than they showed tonight but that’s the kind of inconsistency you get at youth level. 

I thought the boy Kelly in midfield looked a decent player. Also thought Barjonas had a decent game. The boys fought back well and could even have stolen it near the end. From what I’ve been told by a pal, some of them didn’t do themselves justice tonight. That’s a pity in a final but I’m sure they’ll bounce back. 

8 minutes ago, josmc said:

I thought the boy Kelly in midfield looked a decent player. Also thought Barjonas had a decent game. The boys fought back well and could even have stolen it near the end. From what I’ve been told by a pal, some of them didn’t do themselves justice tonight. That’s a pity in a final but I’m sure they’ll bounce back. 

I agree with your mate they didn’t do themselves justice they will know that themselves. Still going for the league on Monday. 

To be honest I don’t think any of that age group (Middleton apart) are good enough for us including Kelly.

People keep going on about Atakayi but he’s never going to get near our first team, there is a reason he’s papped out on loan to Finland he doesn’t have nearly enough skill or technical ability to make it as a winger for Rangers and he isn’t exactly that young anymore if youth player hasn’t played at least a handful of games by the time they hit 20 years old they aren’t going to make it.

The u-18’s are a far better group of players (McPake & Mebude included) than the 20’s. 

46 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

To be honest I don’t think any of that age group (Middleton apart) are good enough for us including Kelly.

People keep going on about Atakayi but he’s never going to get near our first team, there is a reason he’s papped out on loan to Finland he doesn’t have nearly enough skill or technical ability to make it as a winger for Rangers and he isn’t exactly that young anymore if youth player hasn’t played at least a handful of games by the time they hit 20 years old they aren’t going to make it.

The u-18’s are a far better group of players (McPake & Mebude included) than the 20’s. 

Kelly is a star midfielder for Rangers in two years.

10 hours ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Looks like Steve Conroy’s deliberate bullshit has worked as the two refs in both this weeks youth finals looked and acted like bheasts. This is the propaganda the tarrier cunts have been pushing for years and it’s working for them. Steve Conroy lied but the lies have been bypassed as factual by a compliant mhedia. https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/more-referees-support-Rangers-celtic-13952249

last weeks ref is 100 pc tarrier .my mate works beside his cousin