Rick Roberts - Troublesome tribalism: does it matter who asks the questions?

Bad Robot

Time we started pressing the buttons of all the so called journos who thought they had done a sterling job in their attempt to carve us up.

They appear to have gone into hiding on the biggest scandal to hit the sport. Let's call these cunts out.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You would think that Rangers had no supporters anywhere in any senior position reading that blog - only them, and every other team supporting them as a default of not supporting us, has any influence. Utter non-sense.

Basically another paranoid posting pandering to the blue paranoia that is growing in our support. 

here we go...... 🤮

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You would think that Rangers had no supporters anywhere in any senior position reading that blog - only them, and every other team supporting them as a default of not supporting us, has any influence. Utter non-sense.

Basically another paranoid posting pandering to the blue paranoia that is growing in our support. 

😂😂 comedy gold from The Republican. 

Straight out of the ScumNP playbook, spout pish as fact and when it’s pointed out you are wrong just go la la la la. 

Fuck off back to your full spread of wee nic. 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:fishing:

:wanker:

Hoping a media crowdfunder comes along and we can contribute to a documentary laying bare all the dirt, interviews with the victims and their families. There is the sister of one of the celtic fc victims on twitter who constantly gets abuse because she wants someone to be held responsible for her brother. Think her and the guys mum runs it. Think he may have commited suicide over it all.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You won’t find any in that filth of a political party he worships that’s for sure. 

I never reply to the guy, and as a newish member here I honestly can't work out how he supports us. 

Makes no sense whatsoever to me and it would be like the Koreans voting trump to be the next Korean Pm or whatever the fuck they do. 

Will say its unreal the amount of arguments the guy can start with a hit and run and genuinely dont know why anyone would even react, let alone reply to the majority of the pish he comes out with 

8 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

I never reply to the guy, and as a newish member here I honestly can't work out how he supports us. 

Makes no sense whatsoever to me and it would be like the Koreans voting trump to be the next Korean Pm or whatever the fuck they do. 

Will say its unreal the amount of arguments the guy can start with a hit and run and genuinely dont know why anyone would even react, let alone reply to the majority of the pish he comes out with 

He's a Nationalist Republican prick mate. 

He might go to our games, no idea why as we represent everything he hates, he has more in common with that shower of cunts what worship the IRA in the corner at the scumdome.  He’s no Bear that’s for sure. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He's a Nationalist Republican prick mate. 

He might go to our games, no idea why as we represent everything he hates, he has more in common with that shower of cunts ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ. He’s no Bear that’s for sure. 

That was my initial thoughts and feelings when I first signed up here after years of reading. 

I genuinely and honestly thought the guy, and still do, was a tarriers posting here but obv many others know him one way or another 

Not really sure what to say bar I know I ignore and scroll past anything he posts. With friends and support like that who even needs enemies 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

That was my initial thoughts and feelings when I first signed up here after years of reading. 

I genuinely and honestly thought the guy, and still do, was a tarriers posting here but obv many others know him one way or another 

Not really sure what to say bar I know I ignore and scroll past anything he posts. With friends and support like that who even needs enemies 

Only ever pops up on threads like this one, that criticise his beloved ScumNP. 

Like all the rest he will believe, swallow anything to get that Holy Grail of independence. If that means ignoring child rape then it’s a price worth paying for these scum. 

3 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Hoping a media crowdfunder comes along and we can contribute to a documentary laying bare all the dirt, interviews with the victims and their families. There is the sister of one of the celtic fc victims on twitter who constantly gets abuse because she wants someone to be held responsible for her brother. Think her and the guys mum runs it. Think he may have commited suicide over it all.

It’s Michelle Gray and her mum but no it wasn’t suicide it was a tragic swimming pool accident I believe but he opened up about the abuse not that long before I believe 

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Then why is nobody pushing for Partick Thistle to be punished etc? 

Did Partick have a full scale paedophile ring that they covered up for decades, allowing the rape of dozens of children? How many people connected with Partick have been convicted for destroying children's lives by raping them? Did Partick pay off parents to stop them going to the police? Did Partick rehire child abusers, where the abuse happened at their club? Did Partick go into business with convicted paedophiles? Did Partick have links to notorious paedophiles at other clubs in the UK? Did Partick have links to the UKs most infamous paedophile jimmy saville? Did Partick organise fake football tournaments where the purpose of it was to abuse children?

In no way shape or form does what happened at Partick compare to what happened in the East End of Glasgow.