***The Official St Josephs v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

⚠ St Joseph's Supporters Area ⚠ -

Only persons with a Gibraltar Red/Blue ID Card will be allowed access to this area. Failure to produce a valid ID card will result in access not being permitted into the stadium. MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR ID CARD.

I’m hours away in Spain  and I can’t get a ticket because you have to be from the Gib what a load of shite

On 06/07/2019 at 13:22, Dave Hedgehog said:

We are playing a team way below us in ability.

They will work as hard as they can. It’s the biggest game in their history.

2 or 3 nil will do me nicely. 👍

Plastic pitch and we know too well how we perform on those things. Should win by a couple of goals but won't be getting too cocky beforehand

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Candieas not in the squad for first round of Europa.

I find that a bit strange. Always seems to be among the first to hit 'post-pre-season' levels of sharpness and fitness. Also tends to excel in European games and looked very energetic yesterday. 

27 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I find that a bit strange. Always seems to be among the first to hit 'post-pre-season' levels of sharpness and fitness. Also tends to excel in European games and looked very energetic yesterday. 

I thought it strange as well. But not sure who else I would have left out to get him in. Also not good that we can only name 23 instead of 25 due to lack of home grown players. This needs to be addressed

35 minutes ago, RoboBear said:

I thought it strange as well. But not sure who else I would have left out to get him in. Also not good that we can only name 23 instead of 25 due to lack of home grown players. This needs to be addressed

Someone made the point on Twitter, is he not still suspended from his red vs Villarreal?

Archived