insane bbc bias

12 hours ago, jintybear said:

We can all laugh and be faux offended but see to be honest it is starting to get beyond a joke. They are making our brand seem less important than them over the city. Neutral people actually watch/read BBC and when headlines are always negative about us and positive about them then people do tend to believe it  because it mostly goes unchallenged. We should be complaining about it because as the OP said they are supposed to be neutral.

12 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Straight out of the taig playbook, tell a lie often enough it becomes fact. 

BBC Scotland are masters of it. 

11 hours ago, Ibroxric72 said:

They’ve got form for this kind of shit before. All joking aside it’s pretty pathetic, like there’s a 14 year old in charge of their ‘journalistic’ input. Pricks.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It is no surprise from this shower of bheast harbourers . Little editor will be sitting having a chug over his efforts . I mean how absolutely pathetic is it going to get ffs.

BBC SCOTLAND .........Incredibly sad bunch of vermin

Yep, just the OP. At least you're better at fundraising than you are reading.

Sorry for bursting your wee bubble. Maybe you can go start another poll and look like a silly cunt again.

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sorry for bursting your wee bubble. Maybe you can go start another poll and look like a silly cunt again.

No pal, you're wrong.

Those quotes are not offended at the football boot story appearing under a Rangers tag.  Learn to read properly, and stop reading what you want to read.

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Can you no just go away? You never seem to be very popular when you arrive on the scene. :lol:

Like some kind of depressive anti-hero

7jnfYGHB7P-2.png.f69ea889c8b8ae54705b2e899df3dd48.png

26 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Actually think some of your articles are quite good but you don’t help yourself on here by coming across as a right condescending arsehole.

18 minutes ago, govanblue said:

No pal, you're wrong.

Those quotes are not offended at the football boot story appearing under a Rangers tag.  Learn to read properly, and stop reading what you want to read.

Oh I read them. So the one about 'right out of the taigs playbook' is just a general point and in now way related to the OP. Same with the one saying we should be complaining about it. People always complaing about stuff they aren't offended by.

The story appears under Rangers and celtic tags because it features stuff from both clubs. It's not exactly rocket science is it?

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

You might want to get rid of Netflix then too. They pay the BBC a substantial amount for content.

They will pay the bbc a set fee which won't change even if thousands cancel their Netflix but I'm certain you already knew that.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Folk come the cunt with me and I'll happily respond in kind.

Fair enough but it can’t be a coincidence that every thread you go on to turns into a slagging match.

Like I say,  some of your content is decent but with comments like that fundraising one you done there, doesn't  do you any favours when promoting your stuff on here

13 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

Fair enough but it can’t be a coincidence that every thread you go on to turns into a slagging match.

Like I say,  some of your content is decent but with comments like that fundraising one you done there, doesn't  do you any favours when promoting your stuff on here

You're right, it's not. Some posters can't help but react when they see the name 'The Dude'. There's some who'll go out of their way to take wee shots at me in threads I've not posted in or have nothing to do with me.

EDIT: It's to the point now where other posters are actually commenting on it as well.

14 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

What about the threads where he hasn't even posted but still has folk having digs at him? Is that his fault too?

25 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Oh I read them. So the one about 'right out of the taigs playbook' is just a general point and in now way related to the OP. Same with the one saying we should be complaining about it. People always complaing about stuff they aren't offended by.

The story appears under Rangers and celtic tags because it features stuff from both clubs. It's not exactly rocket science is it?

You've just proved my point there.  You're not reading properly.

13 hours ago, jintybear said:

We can all laugh and be faux offended but see to be honest it is starting to get beyond a joke. They are making our brand seem less important than them over the city. Neutral people actually watch/read BBC and when headlines are always negative about us and positive about them then people do tend to believe it  because it mostly goes unchallenged. We should be complaining about it because as the OP said they are supposed to be neutral.

CB replied to jb with:

13 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Straight out of the taig playbook, tell a lie often enough it becomes fact. 

BBC Scotland are masters of it. 

Nobody offended about the football boot story there.

Both those posters already realise it is tagged with Rangers due to the Rangers items in the story, and the way that news tagging works.  They're neither daft, nor offended by the footie story, nor do they seem particularly offended by anything else mentioned in the quotes either for that matter.

So we had one OP, who naively didn't know how things work, and made a daft assumption.  Nobody else was offended by it. 

Anyway, I've said all I've got to say on it now.  You rattle on for a bit.  

No doubt I'll see you on your impending podcast thread.  :tu:

Just now, govanblue said:

You've just proved my point there.  You;re not reading properly.

CB replied to jb with:

Nobody offended about the football boot story there.

Both those posters already realise it is tagged with Rangers due to the Rangers items in the story, and the way that news tagging works.  They're neither daft, nor offended by the footie story, nor do they seem particularly offended by anything else mentioned in the quotes either for that matter.

So we had one OP, who naively didn't know how things work, and made a daft assumption.  Nobody else was offended by it. 

Anyway, I've said all I've got to say on it now.  You rattle on for a bit.  

No doubt I'll see you on your impending podcast thread.  :tu:

So what should we be complaining about (per JBs post)? 

Im sure youll be there looking to be offended. 

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You're right, it's not. Some posters can't help but react when they see the name 'The Dude'. There's some who'll go out of their way to take wee shots at me in threads I've not posted in or have nothing to do with me.

EDIT: It's to the point now where other posters are actually commenting on it as well.

If you hadn't accused RM posters (people) of doing something they hadn't I wouldn't have been angered to respond.   I have no desire to stalk you - you bore me senseless, but I'm getting annoyed with your provocative posting. 

And did you compare me to a cunt?  Don't ever do that again.