• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

McGregor

Tav       Goldson      Katic     Flanagan

Jack        Kamara      Aribo

Arfield    Jones

Morelos

I fancy a few goals tonight & a comfortable win.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Think this will end up a doing tbh 

I think so as well. They changed to a 4-4-2 in the second half last week, I think.. they had more luck but were far more open. This will play into our hands at Ibrox. Jones & Ojo will be given loads of space to run into is my guess. A doing is on the cards if thats how they go.

3 minutes ago, silverbear said:

McGregor

Arfield    Jones

Morelos

I’d go that team too, is kamara definitely fit again? If not Davis for glen.

11 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ideas-to-welcome-the-midtjylland-fans-with-at-ibrox.84862/

Am I the only one that thrives on us being hated and not wanting mad love ins with other clubs/fans?

Probably not but unless we have a reason to hate them or they are looking for a fight it's a good thing to make opposing European teams feel welcome and to have a good time.  What goes around comes around, usually.

27 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/ideas-to-welcome-the-midtjylland-fans-with-at-ibrox.84862/

Am I the only one that thrives on us being hated and not wanting mad love ins with other clubs/fans?

No, but it’s cringy as fuck that imo. Becoming more apparent though that people do care that we’re not liked

1 hour ago, silverbear said:

McGregor

Arfield    Jones

Morelos

I’d largely agree with that but Davis instead of Kamara all day for me. Especially as I think since the start of preseason, Kamara’s looked slightly off it and has given the ball away in dangerous positions and either caused a goal or almost caused one. He did it in the first leg in Denmark too.  Davis just seems more on his game to me.

3 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Apart from the banter years. Be hooked on something else for life.

Not necessarily. I know a few guys who took their kids along for the first time when down in the lower divisions. Kids are still in awe being part of a 40k+ crowd and watching Rangers regardless of the quality of the opposition or the Rangers team. 

Confident that we will go through with a win hopefully a bit of style too.

Getting my throat wet checking out the local wee durties before going home to a couple of litres of wine, a dozen bottles of beer and a bottle of apple brandy in the mood today and hopefully Rangers are too.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

3-1 Midgetland and us to go through on away goals.

As arse clenching as that would be, and let’s hope it doesn’t, I could almost see it happening.  The Danes have nothing to lose so will throw the kitchen sink, and all the fucking units, at us.

Archived