*****The Official Legia Warsaw v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, STRUTH82 said:

Always say it, but we need Ibrox bouncing next week at Kick off, it will have our players fired right up. Let's show some of the new players a proper atmosphere. 

Agreed, perfect practice for the new players, in terms of atmosphere for OF game.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Knife edge.

Not as lethal as FCM up top. Think we will win 

That big black CF that FCM has was better than any of the Legia front line.

Having said that overall I think Legia are the best team we've faced but our A game at Ibrox should be enough to put 2 or 3 by them.

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Thank fuck there's not a RM pub where we all meet after games. There'd be a riot every match :snapoutofit::guns::bangbang::headwall:

Riot !!!!

There would be dead bodies everywhere.

Would be a good idea though mate, it would get rid of a lot of moaning fuckers.

1 minute ago, Albertz1989 said:

Thought the pitch looked weirdly sticky, like the ball wasn't running smoothly and felt that contributed to us leaving some passes a bit short at times. Also thought Ojo looked tired and would have put Jones on after about 70 mins.

Decent result though and one game at home to get to groups is a decent proposition, would have taken that at start of season. Onwards and upwards and hope for a win at Ibrox in a weeks time.

I have to agree, I was getting a bit frustrated with Ojo late on and Jones with fresh legs could have made the difference. 

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I watch a lot of Danish football.. FCK are the only team that can do anything in Europe. Brondby, Midtjylland, Aab and the rest are nowhere near them. Trust me.. They are nowhere near Legia. Legia also has a home ground that is very intimidating. 

Fair enough, I was only judging Midtjylland on what I seen and I thought they were very good  technically compared to Legia especially Evander and Wikheim. They played with a bit more ambition than Legia as well but that probably cost them in Denmark whereas Legia have played a bit more cautious and took a very good result off us tonight 

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That big black CF that FCM has was better than any of the Legia front line.

Having said that overall I think Legia are the best team we've faced but our A game at Ibrox should be enough to put 2 or 3 by them.

How did you feel about them mate? Thought they were toothless tbh. Hope we go through next week

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Am one of the few boys on here that have been verified to skittle dafties, by a lot of posters. 

Don't rise above your station pal

Correct. I had my wife take a picture of me outside the Bellrock for my upcoming docu-soap on "Glasgows hardest boozers dafty-skittlers".

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

As a few have said I would have put on Jones for Ojo about 75min, but I am not the manager and he knows better than me I would think. :hmmm:

Too many armchair managers on RM.

Most have never kicked a football to a decent standard.

5 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

I have to agree, I was getting a bit frustrated with Ojo late on and Jones with fresh legs could have made the difference. 

I was shouting for Jones and Defoe for Ojo and Morelos  to be brought on around 70 minutes. But Stevie G is the manager and that may go down in our history as a great result if we win the 2nd league.

Just now, Blumhoilann said:

Hope you're right,that was a bloody stupid booking tonight from Alfredo.

Wasn’t necessary but 99% of players don’t get booked for that 

Another ref believing the hype gagging to book him I thought, he had his head screwed on tonight Alfredo 

Archived